Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New in FIFA "hacking"

Discussion on New in FIFA "hacking" within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New in FIFA "hacking"

Good afternoon. I took some time following the forum. But until now there was really encouraged me was to open a post. I have several questions "noob" hope they forgive me: P

Well, the fact is that I want to "initiate me" in this world. The first serious question to know that you recommend me to start. Basically my goal is to get coins for the FUT. But qual is not the best option, a trainer for seasons? With a trainer for fut draft? A autobuyer?
Another of my questions, you know that ea sports bans in the case of trainers. Bans account? the game? Or you directly bans the MAC?

If only ban the account, you recommend me to buy a key for a new account? The risk of ban is high? You could also buy an account with the game (it is cheaper xD)?

I hope you forgive the noob questions. Thank you very much to all!

Sorry for mi English, i use google traductor xD.
Old 02/22/2016, 23:37   #2

I have used the trainer and have about 5000 wins on my account and haven't been banned yet. As long as you stick to these guidelines.

15 matches per hour.
75 matches per day.
Old 02/23/2016, 17:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmadjames View Post
I have used the trainer and have about 5000 wins on my account and haven't been banned yet. As long as you stick to these guidelines.

15 matches per hour.
75 matches per day.
Which trainer do you use? I've tried 2 free trainers from here but both of them get me DNF and a 3-0 loss if I don't time it correctly before the last whistle. I also can't do the time hack online without getting dnf.
Old 02/23/2016, 19:15   #4

Thanks for answering!
But my main question if ban. I would like to know that EA bans in the case of using a trainer. If bans origin account, only the game, or you bans by MAC / IP and can not play or with another account.

thanks!
Old 03/01/2016, 15:34   #5

++++++++++