Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA 16 lag switching?

Discussion on FIFA 16 lag switching? within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FIFA 16 lag switching?

Hi!

Can anyone recommend a reliable solution for lag switch?
(Software solution if its possible)

Thanks!
Old 12/20/2015, 16:09   #2

Lag is a problem about internet connection you can't do anything about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lag
Old 12/21/2015, 11:40   #3

He asked about lag switch not how to fix lag...
Try udp unicorn or Xlag 2.0, it works sometimes but most of the time im getting kicked out of fut, my internet connection is to good to get easy wins on ps4/xbox .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Q] sword switching
02/01/2014 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
k so could some1 explain me how does 1hh with sword switching works? i already tried to switch swords before attack packet and after. Both doesnt work, server havent any item put on delay nor final damage check. :confused:
Switching Applet
11/21/2011 - Minecraft - 1 Replies
Also , wenn ich auf der Homepage spielen will und das laden lasse kommt nur ein Schwarzer Bildschirm und sehr kurz ' Switching Applet ' eingeblendet und dann bleibt der Bildschirm schwarz .. Was kann ich machen? hilft mir bitte ..
EU NA Switching Tool
07/13/2011 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hey guys, Id like to present you my mini program which can change your client between NA and EU servers. To make the program work just place it into your: League of Legends\RADS\system folder and create a shortcut to it where you like. The program is written with Autoit and I will also share a source code with you so you can be sure there are no viruses or keyloggers in there. Hier what it looks like: http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/ha9h-2-c81e. jpg I realize that there could be...
Need help switching ego portraits
04/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
I can't seem to get it, i extract the files and put them in data folder/db/image/gfx/npc and it doesnt switch out
Switching X,Y Coordinates
03/10/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
I Don't know if many of you know this but if you go to 0,0 in some map you will teleport to another map. Well I found Out a way to change it from 0,0 to maby 50,50 so you won't have to get the wall hack. All you need to do is get the maplist.csv(its on these forums). Then put it into your data/share folder. Then open it up and scrool to where it says StartX, StartY. Under them both you see alot of 0's. All you have to do is change them to what you like. So for example it says StartX: 0 and...