Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fifa 16 UT DraftBot Cheap

Discussion on Fifa 16 UT DraftBot Cheap within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fifa 16 UT DraftBot Cheap

Sold.
Old 12/15/2015, 10:23   #2

Here he is again... stay away from him
Old 12/15/2015, 17:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifaManiac400 View Post
Sold.
This guy and his bot lol
Old 12/16/2015, 00:12   #4

Hey guys. I have been through about 1500+ games with bot, and I know how draft reward & packs opening works. Someday we get bunch of **** players and some other day we can get players who can sell high.

But I want to ask, how do you use your bot? Do you use it at max 75 games / day and open all the packs from that 75 games reward at the end of the day? Or do you set it lower than 75 games / day? Or do you open the packs later on?

Just give me some advice please, because this is the first time I use the very good bot (your bot!) so I can leave it working while I sleep. And I wake up hoping I can get many IFs or high rated players but end up with **** players.

Cheers
Old 12/16/2015, 06:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyonfire View Post
Hey guys. I have been through about 1500+ games with bot, and I know how draft reward & packs opening works. Someday we get bunch of **** players and some other day we can get players who can sell high.

But I want to ask, how do you use your bot? Do you use it at max 75 games / day and open all the packs from that 75 games reward at the end of the day? Or do you set it lower than 75 games / day? Or do you open the packs later on?

Just give me some advice please, because this is the first time I use the very good bot (your bot!) so I can leave it working while I sleep. And I wake up hoping I can get many IFs or high rated players but end up with **** players.

Cheers
Hey guys. I have been through about 1500+ games with `TRAINER, and I know how draft reward & packs opening works. Someday we get bunch of **** players and some other day we can get players who can sell high.

But I want to ask, how do you use your trainer? Do you use it at max 75 games / day and open all the packs from that 75 games reward at the end of the day? Or do you set it lower than 75 games / day? Or do you open the packs later on?

Just give me some advice please.

Cheers
Old 12/23/2015, 22:26   #6

Is this still available?
Old 12/27/2015, 23:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issac_K View Post
Is this still available?
Y i selling