Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Latest Updated DRAFT / Seasons Bots | Play and Win Games on Autopilot

Discussion on Latest Updated DRAFT / Seasons Bots | Play and Win Games on Autopilot within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/20/2015, 13:06   #31

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonstop21 View Post
90€ ? really? With that amount of money you can buy more than a million coins and you can build an absolutely beastly team. I know that the creators made a great effort to develop a tool like that, but in this price, no.
Well you see with only 18$ you can get the Season bot for one Month. With it you can earn minimum 3Million Coins and a Maximum of 4.5Million Coins Fixed.

And you are comparing 90€ with 1 Million Coins, Imagine if 18$ can get you 3 Million Coins how much can 90€ Get you.

SIMPLE LOGIC
Old 12/20/2015, 17:23   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyaxe View Post
Well you see with only 18$ you can get the Season bot for one Month. With it you can earn minimum 3Million Coins and a Maximum of 4.5Million Coins Fixed.

And you are comparing 90€ with 1 Million Coins, Imagine if 18$ can get you 3 Million Coins how much can 90€ Get you.

SIMPLE LOGIC
Hey mikey at least make the price lower for yearly draft bot. Not everyone using Euro / Sterling / Dollar. I'm from Indonesia and really interested on this one - so do many of my friends here - but it's really expensive in our currency.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2015, 17:49   #33

Quote:
We the original Makers of Gamebots i.e Letsfut
Have now Updated our Bots with the latest fifa update. The Bot now runs Seamlessly, We provide 24/7 Support to everyone and guarantee that our bots will work well on your pc.

GET THE BOT FROM HERE :

Perks of using Original Version ?
Get The Latest updates before anyone
Get Unlimited support for wherever the bot is giving issues including Remote support Via Skype
100% Money back policy if your bot doesnt work
and many many more

We have over 100+ Satisfied Customers, Hope you are one of them too

Here is a small video on the bot :
Also Dont forget : People who buy before 25th December will be part of the 1 Million Giveaway

Also Seems many jealous people here are spamming our post to see if they can scare the people, i would only say , we have our official page and group, links given below, you can join it and ask the huge community for yourself.
OUR OFFICIAL GROUP :
OUR OFFICIAL PAGE :
Hello i want to buy it but i have a problem. İ used cracked version of draft bot.Actually i couldn't use it. Because on "choose a formation screen" bot don't press enter. So are you sure this wouldn't happen when i bought from you?
Old 12/22/2015, 00:57   #34

Bought it.. Activation?

Hello,

I just bought the Bot.. Now it needs to be activated by sending the company an e-mail.. How long will this take? I am already waiting for 1 hour.

I hope you can help me!

Have a great day.
Old 12/22/2015, 05:08   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estano View Post
Hello,

I just bought the Bot.. Now it needs to be activated by sending the company an e-mail.. How long will this take? I am already waiting for 1 hour.

I hope you can help me!

Have a great day.
The Activation Duration is Between 1 hour - 4 Hours depending on when you purchased the bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach1v4n View Post
Hello i want to buy it but i have a problem. İ used cracked version of draft bot.Actually i couldn't use it. Because on "choose a formation screen" bot don't press enter. So are you sure this wouldn't happen when i bought from you?
The Cracked version is obviously Glitchy. However we Provide Support for any issues faced by the bot, because we made it and we know what needs to be done to fix it.
Also we have a Guarantee money back policy if the bot doesn't work.
Old 12/22/2015, 11:40   #36

Hello,

bought the bot yesterday and I can tell you guys it is fully working! First I was stuck, but the service helped me out. I am not a fake account or anything, just want to tell you guys it is worth the money.

Have a great day guys!
Old 12/22/2015, 17:12   #37

Quote:
Hello,

bought the bot yesterday and I can tell you guys it is fully working! First I was stuck, but the service helped me out. I am not a fake account or anything, just want to tell you guys it is worth the money.

Have a great day guys!
Ahh Thanks for the positive feedback mate, and also sorry for the delay with the activation..

Well we have released a latest version just now, make sure to check it out.
You will need to log in in to your account on the website to access it.

Thanks
Old 12/22/2015, 18:39   #38

Quote:
Ahh Thanks for the positive feedback mate, and also sorry for the delay with the activation..

Well we have released a latest version just now, make sure to check it out.
You will need to log in in to your account on the website to access it.

Thanks
Hello,

thanks! Done that mate. 1 more question though, what is the max amount of games I can play using this Bot before gettings DNF's?
Old 12/22/2015, 19:41   #39

Quote:
Hello,

thanks! Done that mate. 1 more question though, what is the max amount of games I can play using this Bot before gettings DNF's?

75 Is the Maximum Number of Games allocated by EA, But i would suggest you not going close to that, but its your choice though.
Old 12/22/2015, 19:57   #40

Quote:
75 Is the Maximum Number of Games allocated by EA, But i would suggest you not going close to that, but its your choice though.
Alright.. Cause I get the DNF message after 50 games.. little weird. But thanks for the help mate! Appreciate it.

Have a nice day!
Old 12/22/2015, 20:11   #41

Quote:
Alright.. Cause I get the DNF message after 50 games.. little weird. But thanks for the help mate! Appreciate it.

Have a nice day!
Glad to Help Mate,
Dont Forget to keep checking your Emails, You are part of the 1 Million Giveaway just like others.

Dont Miss out.

Take care and have a good day.
Old 12/26/2015, 16:10   #42

Note to all our customers: The 1 Million Giveaway Winner will be announced in few hours.

Stay tuned
Old 12/30/2015, 16:16   #43

only payable with Paypal? what about Paysafecard €? Egold?
Old 01/01/2016, 12:41   #44

What about hourly limit of 15 matches? Is this bot stop after 15 matches?
Old 01/02/2016, 22:52   #45

Hat irgendjemand Deutsches hier schon gekauft und kann mir vielleicht ein paar fragen beantworten?