Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 00:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FW]Weather stadiums change

Discussion on [FW]Weather stadiums change within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FW]Weather stadiums change

hi

i can make any stadium you want ( rainy - sunny - snowy ) ( day - night - Cloudy day - Clear day ) in every match you play

Just For 50k

To call me

origin : zer8o

to see snow :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Map Weather
04/08/2015 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 7 Replies
Hello all! Today i thought about making a guide shows how to change the weather of the map ... itis 100% client side Open Regionweather.ini To add a weather to a map you need to add this and edit it 1000 1 0 0 0 0 s-snow null 0 Red = Map id
change ingame weather to snow
09/03/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
well, there were times you had tools to do this, i think hardmod and/or testosterone could change the weather. but now all of these tools disappeared and i dont think there's a way to change the weather... i just like to grind in snow, that's all. it's the only way i can grind for longer than 10minutes without getting too bored xD so if there are easy ways to do this (no coding talk if you can, i'm not a programmer) please let me know :D
weather[Help]
12/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction to getting weather working :P
[help]weather packet
11/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
staff, I need the packet of the weather, someone has?
Weather hack...
01/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
ok, im trying to make a weather hack, and i have figured out ALMOST EXACTLY what to do to get it workin. But ive run into a major problem. There is a hidden file that seems impossible to get into, and that is the file i need to get to. I need to get to the folder Conquer2.0\data\weather IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET INTO THE FILE PLZ POST OR PM ME.