Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Single player +5 trainer *working*

Discussion on Single player +5 trainer *working* within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/30/2014, 00:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
So, you confirm this one is working well and you guys checked it? No offence, I would like to hear any positive feedback from someone who has more then 5 posts on forum. Even better if FW veterans such as pawellek or kingy would approve

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu Makkuro View Post
^^ reading the daily topics on the EA forum about people lost all their players and coins i would indeed be cautious. I'm not going to test it. Even if it was trusted. Contract freeze is enough for me personally. I play FIFA to play football, once you cheat in that way to go back to normal playing. There's also a pretty low max number of coins you can earn per day.
I've got two teams, one I play everyday and other where I make the coins. Anyway, it seems like there's not much point to cheat. As you said, daily limit is pretty low. Average players cost a lot, but you will need to cheat for months to get you dream team with best players.
But I wouldn't mind to check this trainer to see if there's some easy way to get coins from TotW matches.
Old 07/30/2014, 00:20   #17

^^ reading the daily topics on the EA forum about people lost all their players and coins i would indeed be cautious. I'm not going to test it. Even if it was trusted. Contract freeze is enough for me personally. I play FIFA to play football, once you cheat in that way to go back to normal playing. There's also a pretty low max number of coins you can earn per day.
Old 07/30/2014, 12:20   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
So, you confirm this one is working well and you guys checked it? No offence, I would like to hear any positive feedback from someone who has more then 5 posts on forum. Even better if FW veterans such as pawellek or kingy would approve .
like @Ryu Makkuro, i don't use this kind of cheats which gives you the goal advantage, the point of playing is useless then. So I can't really confirm nor deny if it works I think all coders should combine their knowledge and make one good trainer with options such as (Freeze Contracts, Refresh Fitness, Change Players positions, Chemistry, Change Players formation, etc.)
Old 07/30/2014, 22:19   #19

anyway to finish the match ?
Old 07/30/2014, 22:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHA1 View Post
YES! play it till 90 minutes
Old 07/30/2014, 23:26   #21

Work Offline ?
Old 07/31/2014, 00:30   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
like @Ryu Makkuro, i don't use this kind of cheats which gives you the goal advantage, the point of playing is useless then. So I can't really confirm nor deny if it works I think all coders should combine their knowledge and make one good trainer with options such as (Freeze Contracts, Refresh Fitness, Change Players positions, Chemistry, Change Players formation, etc.)
Play as I do. Not higher then 2-3 division and freeze the process each time you see bronze team with XXX wins and few loses. At least you won't lose the game because of walkover.
And I really like your idea about team work, but I think some people may not be happy to share their codes. Especially when they make some profit on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEHA1 View Post
Pawellek's trainer may help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherife95 View Post
Work Offline ?
FFS! Read the fu**ing thread title.
Old 07/31/2014, 08:19   #23

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,060