Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disconnecting From A Match

Discussion on Disconnecting From A Match within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Disconnecting From A Match

Hi everyone
Please can you tell me if is there a way to disconnect from a match without crashes
THANK YOU :P
Old 07/13/2014, 13:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
I hope no-one helps you. There are enough other ways to get much more coins but at least play fair!! Hate cheaters who crashes matches. Same as Autofinishers in multiplayer of Need for Speed World. You ruin the gameplay for others just for a a couple of coins.

Use the contract freeze or try if the other trainer still works.

Tags
crash, disconnect, fifa, match

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disconnecting others
09/07/2013 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
Is this something, someone here made, being able to temp ban players after a race? It's all around the place.
Disconnecting
05/03/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, I have started up a priv server for me and a few mates. But every 5-10 minutes after login we get disconnected. I was wondering if any1 know a solution to it. All help is appreciated.
I keep on disconnecting.
07/14/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
the report bug keep on poping up is there a way to fix this.
disconnecting
04/03/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ok so i was able to downloed the full client but after installing i logged in. and my problem is i get disconnected after 3-5 secs of appearing at loa castle. cant even play with this problem. do you guys have any solutions. thanks for your help and response!
I KEEP DISCONNECTING!! HELP!
12/02/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I dont know y i keep discconecting...:confused: anyone can help?? when i dc, they dint show dc from server.. they just boot me out to the windows... anyone that can help me i will thank that guy!