Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA 16 PC COINS FOR CHEAPEST PRICE

Discussion on FIFA 16 PC COINS FOR CHEAPEST PRICE within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up FIFA 16 PC COINS FOR CHEAPEST PRICE

I am regularly selling Fifa 16 coins for cheapest price and you will get fast service with a trusthworthy seller.
PRICE:
3.5 € =100K
3.25€ =Over 500k
3€ =Over 1000k
Current Stock:4 million

How do the transaction works?
-First add me on skype and tell me the amount of coins you want to buy. My address is "cenkayarps".
-Click on the button of "Request a trade" under my avatar on this thread.
-Send related money through paypal as friends and family payment.
-Buy an Gold Inform Player with 10-15k price with the lowest one and list for purchased coins amount. If the amount of coins you bought is high (500k and more) ask me for help for a different player listing.
-Ask for the cover of the listed player.
-Give feedback for my thread and our trade.
-Thank you for the cooperation.

Old 12/26/2015, 21:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 273/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,025
Are you looking for vouches?
Old 12/26/2015, 21:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleCreed 3 View Post
Are you looking for vouches?
Process is explained above, no need for voucher cuz i dont go first.