Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA 15 - 2200 Points - Xbox One/360 - READ ALL

Discussion on FIFA 15 - 2200 Points - Xbox One/360 - READ ALL within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FIFA 15 - 2200 Points - Xbox One/360 - READ ALL

We are up and running back again!

FIFA Points:

£1.25 for 2200 ponints
After payment has been received we will provide you with Microsoft account with 2200 FIFA points to use in FUT.
The account will be usable on Xbox One and Xbox 360 only.
The points will not be redeemable and will only work with the account we will provide to you.

Important:

If you have any problems with the product please contact us.
No refunds can be given for this item due to matter of the product, unless we cannot provide the service because of any reason.
PayPal only.
No physical good will be provided.
We will do our best to send account details to you within 24h, however in most cases they are available within 60 minutes.

Why to buy from us:

We are cheap, but reliable.
We offer quick, pleasurable service.
We are trying to keep you up-to-date when we are busy, for your peace of mind.

All the orders placed after 1PM will be completed next day, in the morning.

After you receive all the necessary information to access your 2200 points, please change your password for security purposes.

Thank you for purchase.

Will take NEW Microsoft (outlook) account in 5/1 deals. Will send 2200 points for every 5 accounts you will provide me with. They CANNOT have Origin Security Question set up.

Tags
15, 2200, fifa, fut, points

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Accounts with 2200 FIFA points PS/Xbox
07/30/2015 - Fifa Trading - 5 Replies
Hey there, I´m searching for a reliable supplier with 2200 FIFA points accounts (PS/XBOX). Please PM me or add me in skype. Thanks. Hey,
[Selling] FIFA 15 - 2200 Points - Xbox One/360 - QUICK DELIVERY
07/28/2015 - Fifa Trading - 1 Replies
FIFA Points: To receive 2200, you will need to send us any Microsoft e-mail address and password (outlook or hotmail). I suggest to create new account for your and our security. After payment and e-mail details has been received we will transfer 2200 FIFA points to provided address and we will send you a message to confirm delivery. The account will be usable on Xbox One and Xbox 360 only. The points will not be redeemable and will only work with the account you provided to us. ...
[FREE] FIFA 15 - 2200 Points - Xbox One/360
07/19/2015 - Fifa - 1 Replies
Expired. Please close and remove.
Selling Xbox one Fifa 15 2200 Fifa points Glitch
06/16/2015 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Only works for Xbox one Hey guys, i am selling the Fifa 15 2200 Fifa Points glitch , which actually works till now .... if you are serious interested hit me up with an Offer You can create X amounts of accounts with this Glitch filled up with 2200 Fifa Points ... which is worth 15 Pounds. Jo, verkaufe hier den Fifa 15 2200 FP glitch, funktioniert einwandfrei ( heute getestet ) ... solltet ihr wirklich interessiert sein meldet euch, bitte kein kinder mit 10 euro Psc karten okay =) ...
selling account with 2200 fifa points on xbox one
08/06/2014 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I'm selling an account on Xbox one with 2200 fifa points the account is basic with nothing done on it email me at [email protected] or Skype lgxtreme for more info