Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FIFA 15 PC AUTO WIN TRAINER 2.99$ (GUARANTEED UPDATES, PATCHED FOR 23.03.15!)

Discussion on FIFA 15 PC AUTO WIN TRAINER 2.99$ (GUARANTEED UPDATES, PATCHED FOR 23.03.15!) within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FIFA 15 PC AUTO WIN TRAINER 2.99$ (GUARANTEED UPDATES, PATCHED FOR 23.03.15!)

ONLY 2.99 EUROS! PayPal, I won't ask you to send me the payment as "family/friends" since I'm not a scammer.
PaySafe Card and Fifa 15 coins are also Accepted!
ADD ME ON SKYPE: michaelwilson393039 (I have a green profile pic)

FIFA 15 came out, and we all figured out that earning coins by normally playing matches will get you as far as a budget and/or sweaty squad. Of course buying coins is a great and easy option of obtaining your dream players but not only does it cost a lot but after the last patch it's nearly impossible and definitely not worth your time.

So what can you do?
Just begin creating your own coins! Yes that's right! You can create your own coins very simply with this tool I have for sale!

The best part? YOU WILL NOT NEED TO SPEND A DIME OTHER THAN THE 2.99 TO GET THIS TRAINER! After that, you can earn as much as 120K COINS A DAY!

This tool wins your FIFA Ultimate Team Online Seasons matches for you automatically with just the tap of a button! You don't even need to play a minute of game time! Just tap the appropriate button and the game will quit giving you the win and the coin rewards!

If you're struggling with divisions, this tool can get you to Division 1 in no time! Impress your friends with your rankings and make huge amount of coins every day!

An AWESOME thing about this trainer is that you can get revenge on opponents that abuse glitches in the game, watch all the replays or SHH you in every celebration! Just use the trainer to add goals for your team and watch your opponent ragequit! NEVER AGAIN WILL YOU FEEL FRUSTRATION WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME.

This is the newest version of the trainer and you will receive UPDATES for it FREE OF CHARGE! I told you! You don't need to spend a dime other than the 2.99 and you can be making coins until the end of fifa 15!

Working with FIFA 15 Patch 6 - 15.6.1821266 from 23.03.2015
The trainer can:

- End the match (giving you the win and the rewards that go with it!)
- End the first or the second half!
- Reset the time to 0:00!
- Freeze the score
- Add, reduce or reset goals for both sides
The trainer is 100% virus-free, and we guarantee that it will not harm your system in any way.

Attention:
You shouldn't earn more than 120k coins in one day, because EA is able to detect the maximum amount of "logical" league winnings within 24 hours. If you go above this limit, you risk a lock or even a ban for your FUT account. Nobody knows the limit, but from my own experience, winning the first division 6 - 8 times within 24 hours is safe.

EA CANNOT DETECT THIS TRAINER IN ANY WAY you just have to use it responsibly.

After paying you'll immediately the download link for the trainer, and instructions on how to use it. If you have any questions or problems feel free to contact me!
Closed Thread

Tags
fifa cheat, fifa trainer, fut coins, fut hack, fut trainer