Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell coins

Discussion on sell coins within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sell coins

ell Your Coins Today!
The Fifa Store are currently looking to buy coins due to awaiting stock from our suppliers, All payments are instant by our automated system so no delays and we cover all tax's!
Prices we pay;
XBOX; £50.00 PER MILLION
PLAYSTATION; £75.00 PER MILLION
HOW CAN YOU GET PAID?
You can get paid by any of the following methods: Skrill, Paypal, Bank Transfer and Amazon Gift.
We are looking to purchase 10 million coins.
IF YOU SELL MORE THAT 5 MILL GET PAID 5%EXTRA
SELL YOUR COINS TODAY:

The FIFASTORE.COM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone sell PWI coins?
07/13/2015 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Wondered if anyone is interested in selling Perfect World International coins, pm me and we'll discuss a rate Lost city server.
[Selling] sell coins
01/06/2014 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
close
[Buying] Sell Your Coins
10/28/2013 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
Get back in the game and score FIFA Ultimate Team coins from the experts at TheFIFACoinTrader! They buy and sell fifa coins for the XBOX and PS3, giving you the COINS you need to develop and draft the ultimate dream team. Looking to sell FIFA coins? Please contact them via live chat or send them an email at [email protected] where a team member will discuss this with you further. Here are the current prices: (Minimum trade value applied) XBOX : £10 PER 100K PS3 : £10 PER...
Sell Coins
09/01/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
Selling coins 300k=1$ :D PM ME REPLAY HERE.. or: add me on msn: [email protected] NO SCAMS