Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell YOUR FIFA 14 Coins NOW | 80 per mil!

Discussion on Sell YOUR FIFA 14 Coins NOW | 80 per mil! within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell YOUR FIFA 14 Coins NOW | 80 per mil!

Hello guys just letting you all know that I've been selling coins to this website and they've offered me and you guys deals too as they are in need of quite a lot of coins as they shift loads a day.

They're currently down for maintaince and as they are updating their website making it better and re-adding all products again.

They've offered me and you guys.. everyone.

If you can get them 3 sales a day you get rather 50k free coins.

I've done it already today and yesterday so it does work.

I sold them 4 million coins at £8 per 100k and the payment was send around 10 minutes after I sent the coins over,, kinda long though but very legit
Old 10/12/2013, 17:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 369/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,700
You can either offer your Service here or on your Website.
Not both!

#Closed
Closed Thread