Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > Fifa Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[T] Company of Heroes 2 Beta Key [Want] Fifa 13

Discussion on [T] Company of Heroes 2 Beta Key [Want] Fifa 13 within the Fifa Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [T] Company of Heroes 2 Beta Key [Want] Offers

Hey ladies and gents! Daemon487 here!

What I have is a genuine Company of Heroes 2 beta key I recieved at Eurogamers Expo 2012. These keys were in limited quantity and only a few people walked away with them (including me! )

I'm not so much of a fan of the CoH franchise so I'm willing to trade for it (or possibly sell if a good offer comes along)

Hoping to trade it something useful to me

Here's a picture of the product.

If you guys want me to take a picture of it with my name next to it, feel free to ask!

Any questions please feel free to PM me

Note: This also lets you play in the Closed beta too.

This code is to be entered on Steam which allows the user to download it from Steam.
Old 10/02/2012, 20:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bawmp!

Tags
beta company of heroes 2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Company of Heroes
04/11/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Hi, ich wüsste gerne, ob es zur zeit cheats für CoH gibt... Ich habe schon Herrn Google gefragt, aber er hat nichts darüber gewusst ... Danke im vorraus.
Company of Heroes Problem
01/03/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hallo Ich habe ein Problem, habe mir bei Steam, Compan of Heroes gekauft nun habe ich folgendes Problem: 1. Habe mir Vollversion heruntergeladen (geklappt) Zeit: 3stunden 2. Tales of Valor (spezial Version) Zeit: 4min 3. Opposing Fronts (spezial Version) Zeit: 1min So nun wenn ich das Game starten will gehts auf und bei etwa 60% Lade vortschritt kackts ab...-,-
Company of Heroes Drophack
07/19/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hallo Guys, i search for coh 2.602 drop hack !!
Company of Heroes INstallationsproblem
10/17/2010 - Technical Support - 1 Replies
hallo erstmal, ich hab mir vor paar wochen Company of Heroes gekauft und installiert, es lief einwandfrei. Jetzt hab ich mir CoH oppsing Fronts gekauft und die Installation brach bei 3% ab. Der windows installer funktioniert angeblich nicht. Den hab ich unter Systemsteuerung , Diente ... aktiviert und die installation begann. bei 99% gab es wieder ein Fehlermeldung... hab das jetzt 3mal Probiert, aber es klappt nicht hab keine fw aktiv während der installation bzw. antivirenprogramm.
[WTT/WTS]HELLGATE = Company of Heroes
04/27/2009 - Trading - 2 Replies
hi i wanna play coh online and i offer you a hg:l account