Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] A program that can (mage) blink (glad) devas.

Discussion on [Request] A program that can (mage) blink (glad) devas. within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] A program that can (mage) blink (glad) devas.

Looking to buy a program that can do the following. Thank you.
Edit: Think like a script.
Old 12/25/2016, 01:02   #2

put blink shortcut on ALT and practice like that. Will be usefull to evade most glad stuns
Old 12/25/2016, 07:18   #3

well I was hoping to get a program for it for a specific purpose. Not for normal pvp.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WoW Account (Druid / Warrior / Mage ...) - Rank 1 Glad / Glad ... Highend
01/10/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen WoW Account. Auf dem Account sind 3 lvl 100er (2 mit aktuellem PvP-Gear) - 1 Druid (Main) - 1 Warrior - 1 Mage und 1 lvl 90er Schami. Main = Druid - S10 Glad - S12 Glad - S15 Rank 1 Glad - zwischen 3050 und 3100 max. 3v3 Rating
Blink Dash / Blink Fade
10/01/2013 - Cabal Online - 7 Replies
Can someone teach me how to do that? or send me a link for that?
Arka door Mage Blink..
10/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Moin heute nacht festgestellt man kann sich als mage wieder durch die Arka Türe durchblinken.. net grade nützlich ausser man stirbt halt und hat wie ich keinen key :P
Mage Blink to AH
12/19/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hey guys I ran a search and didnt find this on here. Pritty much if your in ironforge go to the middle AH Auctioner and to the left of that you should see 3 barrels. Get on the very top of them and move your toon so he/she is faceing the Auctioner and then blink. At this point you should be on the platform with the Auctioner run to the upper right corner and start jumping up. you should slowly start going up into the air. Here is a Video I made of it for u guys Click here to watch Mage-AH