Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitch

Discussion on Glitch within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glitch

Can anyone tell me how to glitch inventory when you cant unvend on certain servers
Old 07/17/2016, 12:07   #2

no
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2016, 20:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaevyy View Post
Can anyone tell me how to glitch inventory when you cant unvend on certain servers
Hint: Gate, Trade, 2Persons
Old 07/18/2016, 10:11   #4

Need a little more to go off of
Old 07/18/2016, 22:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaevyy View Post
Need a little more to go off of
Hint: Gate, Trade, 2Persons, Both of the persons need an Item that you can use and trade something like a Aimscroll.
I'm not saying anything more to this because it works on all pservers and I don't think they can fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2016, 20:52   #6

elite*gold: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFavouR View Post
Hint: Gate, Trade, 2Persons, Both of the persons need an Item that you can use and trade something like a Aimscroll.
I'm not saying anything more to this because it works on all pservers and I don't think they can fix it.
Hint: Make trading not possible on any map and when I get your hints right, the bug should be fixed on our servers. Cause there are other ways to give items from one player to another.
Old 07/24/2016, 21:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionaire View Post
Hint: Make trading not possible on any map and when I get your hints right, the bug should be fixed on our servers. Cause there are other ways to give items from one player to another.
If there's one map where you can trade - it's working - right.
Still there are many other ways to do it
Old 07/24/2016, 21:15   #8

elite*gold: 44
Yeah but without any trade (With trade I mean the trade function ofc), this bug should be fixed.