Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Building a new Server

Discussion on Building a new Server within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Building a new Server

Im trying to working with my files and build a server if someone wants to help in the project just send me private message. and i will answering you guys as possible..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Server Building
07/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I wanna open in the next Days / Weeks a Silkroad Server based on Black Rogue Files now i need to know what does the Players preffer, Cap 80 , 90 or 100 Low Rates, Medium Rates or Hight Rates what features are popular
Anyone want to help me building a Ikariam Private Server?
06/05/2013 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
is there anyone here can help me build a private server of ikariam?...
[Building] Server From Scratch...
06/19/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
First i know well about c# not expert but i can understand things out Second what i am intended to do using albetros source but building it block by block to see every bug and fix it but what really confusing me that i want to dismantle the server then re assemble it ... so The question comes here , how where is the first block i add to make the server start making connection with the game and then the rest will come ...
Need help on building up a server
04/08/2012 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, i want to build up an Aion Server for my own, to test some things and to try out in programming any stuff there. Can anyone help me, or link me some usefull things, which vould solve my Problem? I know i am pretty retarded that i cant use the tutorials given here or even cant use the results given from the search engine... I am new in doin this and just need a little advice to bring a Server up and hopefully on the temporary newest Version (2.7.x.x), the Root is running with...