Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i cant to buy items from NPC > problems <

Discussion on i cant to buy items from NPC > problems < within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question i cant to buy items from NPC > problems <

ive added one item in the NPC so i cant to buy how to fix it?

its added 500 silvers to sell buy i cant to buy )

see in the link

Old 03/26/2015, 00:24   #2

Save your txt-Data with a Shine Table
Old 03/26/2015, 10:48   #3

ive saved friend and i cant to buy
Old 03/26/2015, 16:47   #4

Dat English ...

Have you set BuyFame und GToken to 0? Is it possible to create the item with &makeitem command? Can you buy all the other houses at this NPC?

Show us a Screenshot of your ItemInfo, ItemInfoServer and the NPC-File (the rows for this one item are enough).
Old 03/26/2015, 21:50   #5

Your Inventory is filled with bugged items. Sell some of your items then try again.
Falou Files ftw :<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problems with creating a patch for Items.
07/08/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
How do I implicate shaiya studio's edited file such as the Item.sql / Item.SData into a patch? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-pserver-d evelopment/959612-tutorial-shaiya-updater.html I followed the tutorial to the letter and I was able to impliment the logo change with no problems. I have been working on customizing the gears such as their stats and looks with shaiya studios. After I have completed an item I would save it and follow through the process of making it a patch and...
Roc Mountain Teleport Problems? DC Problems?
12/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have got a problem to the teleport to Roc Mountain? (to aircraft dock and reverse scrool, non of them can teleport me to the Roc mountain inside area) In my database when Roc Mt. value is (2), i don't teleport here. It is true. When value is (1), i can teleport. It is true too. But when I change the value 2 to 1 the DC problem is arises. When i try to summon a attacker pet or i try to mount a vehicle (all of them can occur same problem) the dc problem is happen. Also some times when i...
[Problems] Source 5165 All Problems
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello Everyone, Ok i will put All my problems here So i hope noone spamming and Say Go learn C# and w/e 1-RegPage: fixed all by adding  to the start of the pass and  to the end of the pass. its working okay and when i create character and try to rejoin the game close with itself Note: When i make From NewestCOServer Cmd it works fine and the game dont close i mean i want other players to make thier own accounts and dont ask me to make them The Accounts they want. 2-Lottery: Cant...
problems in items ninja
02/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-discus sions-questions/209260-adding-ninja-items.html I did everything what is written and some errors that happened in the photos are
[Problems]Having problems in Cabal Wudijt
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
1>im having problems in registering in Wudijt can anyone help me give me working link 2>i cant seem to update my red cabal online is it offline? 3>when i load Cabal.exe the cabal window will just dissapear please help me,i followed everyone's advice but it doesnt work, can anyone tell me what the real problem? thanks! ^_^