Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 13:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Core Fiesta - REVIVED! | Item Mall Items | Elrue | CPH | GDs | Devildom | Balanced

Discussion on Core Fiesta - REVIVED! | Item Mall Items | Elrue | CPH | GDs | Devildom | Balanced within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Core Fiesta - REVIVED! | Item Mall Items | Elrue | CPH | GDs | Devildom | Balanced

Core Network invites you to take a dive in it's new endeavor - Fiesta.

Core Fiesta, a brand new experience. After listening to the players, we have made many improvements over the several weeks. We do understand that to have the best private server around, we must strive to maintain a professional and fun atmosphere and to do so we have listened to our community, and improved the server upon their feedback. May I present the new and improved Core Fiesta.

We have come to understand that private servers are there as an easy alternative to the official game, and therefore we have done exactly that and made it easier, even still maintaining the balance in game. So what have we done to make it more fun?

A Variety of Money Making Methods
  • Coins Per hour (CPH), do you not have time to maintain your elrue, do you want to continue to play or AFK and gain coins for use in item mall. Then this system is for you. By just playing the game you will earn coins which you can spend in the cash shop.
  • Elrue. We understand that players like to use Elrue as a source of income, so we have added this back into the game, we have made sure to keep it balanced, so you can farm monsters, AFK or make elrue and you'll still be a substantial amount of cash.
  • Coin drops. We know that players like to earn money while playing the game, so as an alternative we also offer coin drops up until and around the level 50's area. It's easy once you know how it works and the areas to obtain the coins.
  • Green Drops (GD). So you're a high level, you want to make some money by killing monsters. Then do just that, green weapon and armour drops will give you an increased amount of money, so even then you will obtain cash.
  • Do them all at once? Make elrue on an alt, AFK while making elrue and then farm monsters on your perm or your main. Everyone wins!
No one has an advantage as all these methods are balanced.

Custom Content
  • Devildom Mines Instance
  • Custom Weapon Skins
  • Custom Skills, Armour, Weapons after official cap is surpassed.
  • Custom Instances for Skins, Items, Special Armour and Weapons. (TBA)
  • KQ's for perms and high levels. (TBA)
  • Custom Crafting Skill - Coming soon.

Why Join Us?
So why should you join us? There could be many reasons as to why you should but I will name a few.
  • We are balanced and everything is Free to Win.
  • All Item Mall Items are in game, so you can either pay to get them or buy them in game. Of course paying to get them does support us.
  • We support perms and have content for perms.
  • Professional Staff.
  • We listen to your feedback and reports. We take them in and we improve upon them. Don't just leave without saying anything. If you don't like something then leave some feedback!
  • Weekly and Daily maintenances to quickly fix bugs and errors and add new content.
  • Friendly and active community based on the forums and in game. We're growing, so why not come join us?
  • Guild Tournaments have been fixed on Core so that's more competition for guilds, it's no longer just guild wars!
  • Knockbacks work much better on our server, almost like the official game.
  • We have taken measures to prevent duping so the economy may stay stable.
  • Events which everyone can participate in, to keep the server fun and active.

- Ready to dive in? -

It's now even easier to login and play! We've updated the download page for novice users and it's much easier to follow now. Download links have also been updated so you will no longer need to mess around with the launcher.

Lets get you started then! Simply follow the steps below to start playing:

1. Register an account for our game:
2. Download and install our client:
3. Launch and update the client.
4. Once updated, simply launch and enjoy!

- Links -

Old 02/05/2014, 00:13   #2

3th post (Y)
Why?!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/05/2014, 01:26   #3

elite*gold: 10
Money making, Money makeing and guess what - Money making

Told ya - this "TEAM" sucks... *know them from Infestation/WarZ section*
Old 02/05/2014, 01:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ıKasu™ View Post
Money making, Money makeing and guess what - Money making

Told ya - this "TEAM" sucks... *know them from Infestation/WarZ section*
I only advertised the server for them. I'm not part of the team in anyway. Also, DeadZ is still up and very active. I'm not part of that team either but they are still doing better than you ever did. Please stop your flaming.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2014, 01:44   #5

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by romochild View Post
I only advertised the server for them. I'm not part of the team in anyway. Also, DeadZ is still up and very active. I'm not part of that team either but they are still doing better than you ever did. Please stop your flaming.
Sure they did x'D I'm still better as them and i don't even work on
warz anymore x'D You can tell they are better when they added
these things i did.

Anyways - good luck with your server
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2014, 15:03   #6

was 15 minutes on the server to look and deinstalled the server

why?
5 silver per elrue -> fail
all important items just at item shop with real money -> fail

so write a better discription, cause following sentence is wrong:
Quote:
All Item Mall Items are in game, so you can either pay to get them or buy them in game. Of course paying to get them does support us.
Old 02/05/2014, 18:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneKlatsche View Post
was 15 minutes on the server to look and deinstalled the server

why?
5 silver per elrue -> fail
all important items just at item shop with real money -> fail

so write a better discription, cause following sentence is wrong:
  • Coins Per hour (CPH), do you not have time to maintain your elrue, do you want to continue to play or AFK and gain coins for use in item mall. Then this system is for you. By just playing the game you will earn coins which you can spend in the cash shop.
  • Elrue. We understand that players like to use Elrue as a source of income, so we have added this back into the game, we have made sure to keep it balanced, so you can farm monsters, AFK or make elrue and you'll still be a substantial amount of cash.
  • Coin drops. We know that players like to earn money while playing the game, so as an alternative we also offer coin drops up until and around the level 50's area. It's easy once you know how it works and the areas to obtain the coins.
  • Green Drops (GD). So you're a high level, you want to make some money by killing monsters. Then do just that, green weapon and armour drops will give you an increased amount of money, so even then you will obtain cash.
  • Do them all at once? Make elrue on an alt, AFK while making elrue and then farm monsters on your perm or your main. Everyone wins!

No one has an advantage as all these methods are balanced.

Did you even check the cash shop npc in game? Did you even check the rates of everything? Just because some server gives you 1 gold doesn't mean that's good if the economy in that server sells charms for 100 gold, it is pointless. Here it is 5 silver per elrue and everything is balanced, charms are 1 gold and you can get cash shop items just by being AFK? So 5 silver from elrue and 50 cash shop point for every hour you are AFK, that will stack up to be a lot. Charms in cash shop are about 400 coins, that's 4 hours. Please gtfo. Thanks
Old 02/05/2014, 18:57   #8

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arva1 View Post
3th post (Y)
Why?!
Anscheinend bekommen sie zu wenig Aufmerksamkeit ;(
Old 02/05/2014, 21:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonluck4 View Post
Did you even check the cash shop npc in game? Did you even check the rates of everything? Just because some server gives you 1 gold doesn't mean that's good if the economy in that server sells charms for 100 gold, it is pointless. Here it is 5 silver per elrue and everything is balanced, charms are 1 gold and you can get cash shop items just by being AFK? So 5 silver from elrue and 50 cash shop point for every hour you are AFK, that will stack up to be a lot. Charms in cash shop are about 400 coins, that's 4 hours. Please gtfo. Thanks
i looked into the shops, but tell me, how long do you need to produce elrue to buy basic items (each 1 gold). And other question .. how long do you have to stay afk, if you get enough points? for beginners, this system is cruel.
further there are no storage items at the npc so please don't tell me, everything is ingame too.

i stay at my words, this server sucks ^^
Old 02/06/2014, 00:11   #10

Quote:
i looked into the shops, but tell me, how long do you need to produce elrue to buy basic items (each 1 gold). And other question .. how long do you have to stay afk, if you get enough points? for beginners, this system is cruel.
further there are no storage items at the npc so please don't tell me, everything is ingame too.

i stay at my words, this server sucks ^^
Well then post your feedback on the forums.

Inventory increase items can be gained from Luck Capsule, bundles and charms and war rants are in npc. You can AFK for coins for item mall, you can make Elrue for 5 silver, you can farm on your main for green drops or farm on your perm. AFK elrue making and coin gain is just a bonus, it's not meant to be the main source of income.

Quote:
We listen to your feedback and reports. We take them in and we improve upon them. Don't just leave without saying anything. If you don't like something then leave some feedback!
Old 02/06/2014, 00:30   #11

i would, but anyway my e-mail adress or ip is marked as spam and without any forum account, no one can contact you xDD

but anyway, the server is deleted from my pc ^^
Old 02/06/2014, 00:34   #12

my email adress worked. did you try to use a different one?
Old 02/06/2014, 01:04   #13

Quote:
i would, but anyway my e-mail adress or ip is marked as spam and without any forum account, no one can contact you xDD

but anyway, the server is deleted from my pc ^^
You are not required to activate your forum account.
Old 02/06/2014, 13:30   #14

that is nice. i hate checking mail to activate account >_<
Old 02/06/2014, 23:11   #15

Yes, I understand that and that is why I disabled it. But make sure to set your settings to accept newsletters, as we may be sending out gift keys in the near future, with epic items!