Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instance Problem

Discussion on Instance Problem within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instance Problem

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe folgendes Problem.

Das Labor ist buggy. Ich hab es bereits auf anderen Zonen versucht aber leider komme ich nur bis zum Ladebildschirm und dann habe ich portbug. Ich habe auch schon hier durch sucht aber mein fehler besteht weiterhin das ich nur bis zum Ladebildschirm komme.

Kann mir einer helfen was ich noch machen kann?

Hoffe auf Hilfe
Old 11/21/2013, 14:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Add mich in skype: SyKaito

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Instance problem
04/05/2013 - Fiesta Online - 11 Replies
Hey kann mir jemand helfen ? Beim versuch in ne instance zu gehen z.B: Lab oder Crystal Castle kommt immer This location is not accessible via Warping. wie kann man das fixen ?
Hidden Dungeons + Instance problem
07/22/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello everyone I have a problem with the hidden dungeons and the instance(cubric+volc) when i enter the hidden dungeon everything is fine all the mobs are good the boss are there , but i can use all the feathers + when i dc i stay there! and the instance i cant use fethears but when i dc i stay ther I've checked my 7.4 Newmaps and they're working 100% with the 7.3 gameserver but not with 7.4 :mad:
Well... there goes the instance rez bug
03/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1# post380719 Originally Posted by SomeFaggot