Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cant create new characters

Discussion on cant create new characters within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
cant create new characters[Fixed]

i cant create new characters
there are no characters in the database, but when i try, it says there is one with that name. (no matter which ones i try)
anyone know how to fix this issue?
Old 11/11/2012, 14:09   #2

elite*gold: 70
I'm not sure but it's maybe a bug in the SQL in the StoredProcedure in dbo.p_Char_Create

no clue if that SQL snippet below is what you need to fix this problem

Old 11/11/2012, 18:12   #3

ive already tried that script. it executed without error, but im still unable to create a character.
Old 11/11/2012, 18:23   #4

elite*gold: 70
hmm maybe it will solve the problem if you use this empty database:
Attached Files
File Type: zip Database.zip (2.94 MB, 6 views)
Old 11/13/2012, 01:25   #5

it seemed to be from non-matching .shns between the client and the server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MMO Auction||AION CHARACTERS SALE||Elite Gear-Brigade Generals||Best Characters||
03/16/2012 - Aion Trading - 12 Replies
Account 1. Elyos - Sorcerer : http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/4439/elyossorc erer.png Account 2. Elyos - Assasin : http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3702/elyosassasi n.png Account 3. Elyos - Templar :
I can`t create characters :( 5165
12/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Ok so I still have the issue of not being able to create a character but I can create an account >.< I am lead to understand that it`s because I have added something to the OldCODB? Is there any particular place that would cause this such as itemadd.txt? Or could it be ANYWHERE in the OldCODB that would cause the problem? Please this is really annoying me now :(
[HELP]Cant create new characters!
08/22/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
as said yep i cant create new characters no idea why, wasnt lik this a few days ago and now this... heres a screen shot it happens every time, ive tried diff acc and same end results, and dont even no were to start on how to fix this so plz if anyone could help me id appreciate it
[Tutorial] Create characters with any name
04/17/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
https://sites.google.com/site/rosecheats/tutorials /creating-characters-with-any-name Feedback is always welcome. Contact address is available on the website. You can also just PM me on this website or reply in this thread. Before you reply though, please, actually read the whole thing.
[Problem] Can only create 2 characters
04/14/2009 - Aion - 10 Replies
Ok, so I originally had created 3 characters and they were spread out, 2 on the same server and 1 on a different region/server. I deleted the one on the different region, but I still can't create any more characters (stuck at 2). I'm positive that said 3rd character is gone for good, as I've checked every region. Can anyone help?