Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legion Online Private Server

Discussion on Legion Online Private Server within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legion Online Private Server

Hello my name is [CL]SuperMan. I wanted to be one of the first to invite all fiesta lovers to a new private server that we have created for the most elite of players to come and play the way the game should have been created from the start. We currently have a big staff dedicated to making sure your gaming experience is the best that it could be 24/7. We are an english private server with multilingual staff and plenty of events and surprises for all players to enjoy.
Come on in and join our Legion.

Alot of new players so far dont be shy join us and experience the gameplay for all to enjoy.......Kommen Sie zu uns ..... Unsere Legion is Waiting