Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI > FFXI Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

500Gil every 5 Mins [ENG]

Discussion on 500Gil every 5 Mins [ENG] within the FFXI Guides & Templates forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Right, not so much an exploit and i dont suggest it if you need millions but for an extra few k its quite good.

Before you board the airship from Kazham back to jeuno u can speak to an NPC who gives you a quest to complete while traveling back to jeuno. This quest just involved finding the right person so is very easy and gets you 500gil ... once u get to jeuno take the ship straight back to kazham ( dont leave the port bit or ull have to pay again ) then when i kazham speak to the npc again and get straight back on the ship.

Its easy and for a bit of extra cash its ok, just dont try to make millions!
Old 05/17/2005, 01:37   #2

well the problem is the ariship costs 200 gil, making your total gain 300 per trip, and the airship takes 12 mins round trip. this well make your money making very veyr slow
Old 09/16/2005, 15:21   #3

nope! you have to pay 200 onyl once! after that you are always in to go back in the airship, then always 500 gil! and you wil get much fame for jeuno!
Old 09/30/2005, 19:11   #4

500g in 5 minutes ? oh my dear ....
you can earn more than 500g by just smashing some lowlv creeps.
Old 02/26/2006, 01:36   #5

Can Make about 2k-10k every 5min if you're a 42+ WHM...
Old 08/27/2006, 11:23   #6

i think when you posted this "exploit" it was a thought you had spur of the moment, did you even think out a round trip is 12 minutes? that means you make 500 gil every 12 minutes... and how is this an exploit any ways? its called a repeatable quest.

The only way I can see this as useful is if you made a bot that would repeat the quest forever, and doing so would require you to make a second account, (14 dollars a month?) on top of the fact you would need either rank 5, or 500k gil for the pass, lets say you did do that though and run the bot 12 hours a day... (or i guess the kazham keys)

60 mins divided by 12 mins = 5 round trips... thats 2.5k gil, per hour, soo, if you ran the bot 12 hours, you make 30k! sounds completely stupid to me.

If you want to make a bot to make 30k a day by spending an extra 14 bucks a month for it be my guest. I'd much rather have a fishing bot. Thanks for submitting the stupidest gil makeing guide Ihave ever read.

(If you ran it 24/7 I think SE might catch on your a bot)