Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ideas for awesome tools...

Discussion on Ideas for awesome tools... within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Ideas for awesome tools...

Okay, I'm kind anew to the whole hacking into games and getting these loc thigns and turnign them into tools and bots, so I have no idea wethe ror not if any of these ideas are possible or not.

If you need help getting things to make these programs form the game, I am totally willing to help if soemone could teach me how. I have the latest version of cheat engine, but don't know if that works on FFXI.

Well here are some ideas.

#1 Auction house spamming.

A bot that when run, makes your character sift through a preset list of items and bidding on them for preset prices. Instead of the AH camper, which works on one item, the character would say, first bid 10K on a scrp. harness, then 10K on all the aquariums, then like 1K on a long list of expensive mats in AH, IE adaman ore, HQ mats, stuff like that in the 100Ks... going on and on on every single item worth a good amoutn of money, that someone might put up for sale for like 10 gil to sell quickly. (don;t laugh, I've seen a Arcane flowerpot sold for 50 gil =O)

Also stopping once your inv is full would be nice =P

#2 NM seeking

I know this one is possible, but would require some sever data gathering. any accomplished 75 thief NM hunter can tell you that spawn points and time are not random, but predetermined. A good thf is able to run to a point and watch the mob pop right in front of them. A 75 thf friend of mine does this all the time, and I've learnt form her and have noted this too.

A good example are yags around Mee Deggi the Punsiher (Drops R/E version of Ochiodu's Kote) I've come to realize that all the yags pop every 7 minutes, if they're dead at least. After.. .75 i believe it was, are killed, Mee Deggi spawns 2 minutes in palce of last placeholder killed. I've hunted him for my monk for a long time, and this is all true.

So if we could combine the abilities of Mr. Argus, Mr. Wild rabbit and other such programs, we could have a progrm that looks down lsit of all the placeholders killed, and determines when they respawn, and exactly where and when the NM will spawn after you kill the last placeholder.

More to come...

Like I said, If you guys need someone to find certain things to make these, I'll totally be willing to get them for you if you show me how.