Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 30-75 Extremely Cheap and Fast

Discussion on Level 30-75 Extremely Cheap and Fast within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Ok, with todays prices and todays newbs, getting to 75 can be tough. So me and 5 friends decided to beat the system.

Here is what this exploit requires...
1 level 30 job
5 friends to act as a static group
1 CoP expansion pack
Your limit break quests need to be done if you want to go all the way
Also you should have the quest part done to be able to enter the Promyvions.

Alrighty then, here is what we did. It was quite simple actually, we formed a gorup of all of us level 30...
Pld/War
Smn/Blm
Whm/Smn
Brd/Whm
Drk/Thf (me)
Blm/Smn

What we did is we all went into Promyvion Holla, went up to the 3rd floor where all the mobs are IT and VT. We found a nice little corner, and just started pulling. We managed 9 levels in the first week, and we would all just log out where we were and log back in when we decided to get together and level some more. The nice thing about this is that we were all still lvl 30 in there, but with the cap gone we were leveling up, so that means we wouldnt have to buy lvl 40 armor/weapons, lvl 50 armor/weapons, lvl 60 armor/weapons and waste cash like everyone else. The mobs still gave us good xp, and some of the drops werent so bad either. So we beat the system and got to 75 a few days ago, and I thought id share it with you. We are now helping eachother out with our AF quests since we never bothered with them. It was nice though, being able to level up without being judged by what gear we had on and having to spend 1mil+ to buy some gloves that would be the only way to get a party invite. Yes this does work, so confirm it when you can.

Happy hunting
Old 02/04/2006, 15:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
I've been having a lot of fun merriting in Riverine site B at 50 cap. It is a lot of fun actually Only downside to this, your skills cap at 50, so say you do go 50-75 in a cap zone. When you are not capped and are at 75, your skills are all way too low >.>
Old 02/04/2006, 21:10   #3

What do you mean with too low? You mean they are so low that you couldn't skill it up with a lvl75 job?
Old 02/07/2006, 04:56   #4

Sure you can skillup, but the time doing that makes this method impractical in saving time. Meriting in level capped areas is pretty fun though, Riverene has good money drops and the mobs aren't that hard.
Old 06/20/2006, 18:49   #5

i'm planning on doing this, i'm a lvl 67SMN so no skills to worry about except smn magic, but thats pointless atm. i have 5 friends who want to merit so we're gonna try it at either promies or riverne A
Old 06/23/2006, 14:16   #6

lol this is coppied directly from BurnersWare. Copy and Paste. Looks like lowfyr has a subscription. ^^
Old 08/15/2006, 00:35   #7

Going to try this today and see how it goes.
Setup atm is:
NIN/WAR
WHM/SMN
RNG/???
RNG/???

And still seeking two more people. Hope we do good ^_^
Old 08/15/2006, 07:50   #8

Just remember that xp will drop the higher your non-capped level gets. So unless you are killing IT++s on the top floors of promy, expect it to slow down.
Old 08/18/2006, 04:39   #9

It does? Why's that?
Old 11/05/2007, 02:15   #10

Downside to this is you stop skilling up on things like gaurding, weapons, and such. so when you hit lv 75 and decided to fight mob, you find yourself missing 99% of the time. And never dodging =O
Old 11/24/2007, 00:50   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracko View Post
Just remember that xp will drop the higher your non-capped level gets. So unless you are killing IT++s on the top floors of promy, expect it to slow down.
why does it drop seems to me like it would stay the same exp just take longer because u have more exp needed to lvl as u get higher in non-capped lvl

[EDIT]: page 2 is mine!
Old 04/26/2013, 11:57   #12

good
Old 10/02/2016, 20:11   #13

elite*gold: LOCKED
nice ty