Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill Raiser

Discussion on Skill Raiser within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
There is a Changelog included as per the norm that lists the Ton of changes that have come to it, however I will list a few here..

Summoner Script, Now better then ever support for every summon in the game except Fenrir.

Enhancer, Large variety of spells to choose from.

Healing, Now Raises healing magic skill

Dark, Now raises Dark magic skills

Enfeebling, Now Raises Enfeebling magic skills.

Macros removed, save for 2 for /heal and release pet. The macro is now fully independant of any ingame hotkey settings outside these 2 and a ton easier to setup.

Fully rewritten readme, much more comprehensive then before.

~Enjoy~!

Note: there are a couple quirks with the dark and enfeebling modes, that i cannot work out without feedback..However outside that they worked fine through a full series of tests indicating their readiness for release.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-23-1120410653.ibf (48.2 KB, 134 views)