Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[14/09 Update] Flee/Speed-Hack Fixed

Discussion on [14/09 Update] Flee/Speed-Hack Fixed within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [14/09 Update] Flee/Speed-Hack Fixed

Flee Tool is exactly what it says. This tool will allow you to pick a speed of how fast you want to have your character run and bam! You go that fast.

There are diffrent settings for the tool:

Slow
Normal
Striders
Mazurka
Flee
Flee++
HyperSpeed

This program has been translated to English thanks to: onyx86

Note! This program can get your account banned! Speed hacking is against the ToS of FFXI and will not be tolerated!!! Use at your own risk.

==

Please note you will need the FFXI Windower to use this program, as well as the Namechanger.dll for this to work!! Load the namechanger dll to for the window name to stay the same and then use the flee tool.

=======================
Offsets -- Dec. 28, 2005
=======================
[FleeTool]
WindowTitle=FFXiApp - Windower Enabled
NPCMAP = 3C4898
OWNPOSITION = 3C41DC

Code:
http://speedy.sh/WHmuP/DSEEG-Lite-v2.0.rar
Old 10/24/2014, 23:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Someone tested it?