Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]Break 5 Kekkai

Discussion on [Guide]Break 5 Kekkai within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Guide]Break 5 Kekkai

hi . i want to share this info to all of you . this is for you to testing your brain.exe :P

Legend:
G - Green
D - Black
B - Blue
R - Red
Y - Yellow
W - White
Let's say the correct positions are G-D-B-R-Y

Note:
1. Take note of the word "First Three" and "Last Two"
2. If you can't find the color that is not included, then replace it with other one.

1.) 1 0 : G G G G G - always choose 1 color
2.) 1 1 : G G G D D - always use this format
3.) 2 0 : G G G R R - now we know that G is in the first three and R is in the last two

*Back to number 2.) 1 1 : G G G D D - since we know that G is in the first three it means that the correct one there is the G and the wrong one is the D which also means that the D is also on the first three so we now know that G and D is in the first three*

4. 1 1 : G G G B B - we know that G is the correct one here which means that B is in the first three.

*Now we know that G, B and D is in the first three and the R is in the last two*

5. 1 0 : G G G W W - we just found out that W is not part of the kekkai that means that Y is in the last two because there is no other color.

6. 0 1 : W W W W R - since we now know that W is not included, we will now use it in place of G

*On this format, use 4 W and on the last place put one of the color which belongs on the last two, our last two is R and Y so I use R, it says 0 1 which can only mean that R is second to last and Y is the last color.*

7. 0 1 : B W W W W - we will now guess the correct positions of the first three

8. 0 1 : W B W W W - since B is not in the first and second place, it means it is in the 3rd place.

9. 0 1 : D W W W W - since D is not in the 1st place, it can only be in the 2nd place because B has taken the 3rd place. It only leaves us to G which can only be on the 1st place because the other places has been taken.

10. 5 0 : G D B R Y - the answer .

good luck trying .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2011, 22:39   #2

Whats the point of this when we have instant missions?
Old 01/07/2011, 03:11   #3

i already master dat 5 kekkai with my own technics...we have instant missions anyway..