Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Thread

Discussion on Request Thread within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 01/24/2020, 18:17   #3601

elite*gold: 0
Game: Football Manager 20 (Steam)
I am looking for a: Add Home team goal, add away team goal, finish/freeze match (not necessary)
Information about the tool: I would like a tool that allows me to add goals for home or away team on football manager 20. There are cheats out there that say they do this, but all they do is change the score cosmetically, but the actual score is still the one that is calculated at the end of the game (for example you don't get points or you don't proceed in cup games if you wouldn't win without cheating). What I want is a cheat where the added goals would actually behave just as if the team actually scored.
I am willing to pay: with PSC (we can discuss price)

Other:
I'm thinking maybe it could be done by teleporting a player from the team that you want to score in front of the opposition goal with the ball and teleporting the opposition goalkeeper away from goal, and then the player scores. I don't know if this is even possible, but I would be really happy if one of you could manage it.
With the "finish/freeze match" option I would like it if you could finish the match with the current score (maybe freeze all the players and the ball OR put the clock to 45/90min). This isn't really necessary but would be cool so that I could have custom scorelines.

IMPORTANT: tool has to work with every match so if I attend a match as spectator I can change the scorelines as well.
Old 02/28/2020, 10:43   #3602

elite*gold: 1056
The Black Market: 646/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,268
Hey dudes,

is there any hack/bot for 8BallPool for Money/Cash?
Old 12/01/2020, 23:56   #3603

Game: Online Soccer Manager
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: Faster progression, instant money.
I am willing to pay: I am willing to pay, depends on the tool.
Old 12/26/2020, 11:05   #3604

Game:Empires & allies
I am looking for:gold hack or hack tools
Information about the tool:The tool give me: Fast EXP more money Gold And Sand Dollars
I am willing to pay:Spamms of clicks to the button "Thanks"
Old 05/20/2021, 17:20   #3605

Game:Let's fish!

can anyone make or send me a working hack for this Facebook game. I remember having one but deleted it and can't find any other working ones. Hack should include things like always catch. Anything will do; cheat engine table or other clients.
Old 02/01/2023, 17:36   #3606

hero wars

Spiel: hero wars
Ich suche ein(en): hack
Informationen zum Tool: Das Tool sollte mir viel emeralds geben
Ich bin bereit dafür zu zahlen: Ja
Old 02/26/2023, 20:40   #3607

Game: Haitacviet Anime Pirate
I am looking for: Hack all the item upgrades and let me level up items to 180. Hack Gold.
Information about the tool: Sand dollars and gold through website.
I am willing to pay: 100$

Tags
facebook, request