Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3 in 1 NShack (Boss,Jounin,Mission) instantly!!!!! WORKING!

Discussion on 3 in 1 NShack (Boss,Jounin,Mission) instantly!!!!! WORKING! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3 in 1 NShack (Boss,Jounin,Mission) instantly!!!!! WORKING!

First you will need to download

Fidler2:

As those would remember all that have used sometimes it, it is that with this type of cheats, one podia to make missions of until 18K very instantaneously from Level 1, good, thanks to the updates of the game, all that change, but is not 100% insurance, obvious, next the typical of this cheat.

· All the instaneas missions
· Missions Premiums Crackeadas (they are possible to be done without needing the Ninja Emblem)
· 1 Hit K.O. BOSS Hunting House Fix (all the MOBs of the Hunting House dies of a Hit, including which they are two simultaneous ones)
· Special missions of 10K, 10.5K, 18K, 15K, etc., puttings in diverse sections (Degree E&D) to be able to be executed up to 2 times each.
· Examinations Chunin & Jounin, instantaneous.
· All BOSS Level 1 (all the MOBs of the Hunting House accessible from level 1)
· Gold Hack Mission

News: In question the new “Gold Hack Mission”? , well, this mission is a special mission, which serves like Gold Hack, since the only thing which we must do is to fight against two Dummy's Level 1, and when finalizing the mission us Dahran like recompenza ten Practice Naginata, which soon we will sell to shop by a great amount of Gold each, and thus securing the highest amount of gold. When finishing the mission, if “ITEMS” go to the button noticed that this as “crazy” (already they are going away to give account that I talk about) and that when pressing “GEAR” the ten items of which I speak, do not estaran, everything what they must do is to recharge the page/game, and ready, the ten tendran in their inventory Practice Naginata. If they once again make the mission before recharging the Game, when doing it instead of to appear to them ten Naginata, twenty would apareceran to them. Finally, queria to say to them that it is not necessary to immediately recharge the Game after making the mission, can do what they must do, like finishing other missions, killing the BOSS, etc., and soon to recharge the Game.

Ninja Hack Saga - Like using it

, He is very easy well, everything what they must do is:
· To unload the called program Fiddler (to see underneath)
· Once installed, to execute it, and to go to the AutoResponder eyelash
· Located in the same, to label the options Inable Automatic Responses and Permit pass…
· When doing this last one, veran that underneath pondra in target the box, which is going to do, is to drag all the archives of hack (Database) and to loosen them within this “white box”.
· Veran that loaded all the archives to the program with area code “REGEX: (? insx). *”, if this is thus, it means that this all perfect one.
· Once fact the previous steps, we only have left abrir the navigator (preferably Firefox or Google CH), to clean break, and to enter the Game.
· Ready to use, ENJOY!

Here it is!!!

3in1 Hack:

NOTE: This cheat totally was designed by my same one, does not remove it from another Web I translated and it, it does not rob it of no side, totally is done by my. So any doubt, comments. I as it is necessary, ire updating hack and hare to know itself, by all means, greetings to all.
Thanks
30 Users
Old 10/10/2010, 23:29   #2

This works fully. Thanks.
Old 10/10/2010, 23:29   #3

it totally works for real ROFL
Old 10/11/2010, 00:58   #4

@zakra200 and Injustible

:My pleasure to help ya guys.

btw credits for Mr. DR

Enjoy hacking ^.~
Old 10/11/2010, 01:45   #5

thanks,
it works pefrfectly
Old 10/11/2010, 01:56   #6

im glad it works for you
Old 10/11/2010, 02:03   #7

Thanks (: totally works
Old 10/11/2010, 02:43   #8

thx
Old 10/11/2010, 02:46   #9

how come it only works for hardworking student?
Old 10/11/2010, 03:18   #10

working is mission 18k , 15.6 k , 10 k ??
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2010, 03:52   #11

Thanks...
Totally works
Old 10/11/2010, 05:46   #12

ty work 100%
Old 10/11/2010, 09:37   #13

10k++ mission only available for lvl 31?
or im doing something wrong?

coz i don't see 10k mission for low lvl
Old 10/11/2010, 10:08   #14

For sure thanks alot....dude
Old 10/11/2010, 10:46   #15

i didnt try it yet it seems fresh i'll say tnx in advance if it works.