Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The best restaurant city hack

Discussion on The best restaurant city hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The best restaurant city hack

Hmm... Good ... :$ Okey Hello This is my first thread

Here I leave the best restaurant city hack to work you have seen today! Saturday, March 27

1) Open Restaurant City
2) Open C E 5.5 ( Cheat Engine 5.5 )
3) They have won at least one experience point
4) The icon changes color it gives a click Computer and select your browser as Firefox or Internet Explorer
5) Marks HEX and put this number "FFFFFFB8D02A0FF2" also mark in value type 8 bytes and also read oonly also scan memory.
6) Will give First Scan
7)After they get a code on the left side, right click and make you put this memory region dissasemble
8)All results are displayed double click on the second
9) Then double-click gives the second code and delete all that are f and f by changing all those who want to earn points when they pay if they spend 500,000 of experience I think they are ruining the account

Okey please
Let thanks

Good Bye :=)

Sorry I had not realized that this was already posted please close the topic
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Restaurant City Cheats // Piaip Restaurant City hack v2.12
02/24/2012 - Browsergames - 8 Replies
Restaurant City Cheats // Piaip Restaurant City hack v2.12
FaceBook Restaurant City HACK V1.24
01/31/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
HI ALL i have been using this hack for a very long time i dont take credits for the CREATION of this only for posting here for all you facebook addicts lol :P its easy as 123 open it up click on what options you want select your browser and click patch its that simply maybe for some users run as admin credits to piaip for creation admins sorry for double thread my internet fucked up and dont know how to delete one
Restaurant City MONEY HACK
11/29/2011 - Facebook - 10 Replies
Working 7/9/2010 Gifts Generator by nofil2000 1. Download Nofil2000 gifts generator. 2. Open Fiddler (check File > Capture Traffic is ticked. For firefox, you will need to Force traffic to Fiddler) 3. Log into Facebook. 4. Open the nofil2000.html in the extracted folder in your browser. 5. Visit this URL: 'http://apps.facebook.com/crossdomain.xml' You will see an error page, but no worries. 6. Check your fiddler now. 7. You will see this line 'crossdomain.xml'...
FaceBook Restaurant City HACK V1.24
01/08/2011 - Facebook - 10 Replies
HI ALL i have been using this hack for a very long time i dont take credits for the CREATION of this only for posting here for all you facebook addicts lol :P its easy as 123 open it up click on what options you want select your browser and click patch its that simply maybe for some users run as admin credits to piaip for creation admins im sorry for the double thread my internet fucked up i dont know how to delete one :confused:
Restaurant City Combo Hack
11/10/2010 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Restaurant City Combo Hack http://imgboot.com/images/painhacker/restaurantci ty.jpg Requirements: *Browser: Firefox or Flock. *Combo Hack