Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MAA avengers frame hack

Discussion on MAA avengers frame hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 06/18/2016, 14:16   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by satyav208 View Post
its worked dude....
Hm... not sure why it doesn't work for me anymore. Even the poster of the video on YT commented yesterday it was patched before the SO was released and it doesn't work anymore. I'm hoping it's temporary & that new hack will be released. The same with leethax...

Old 06/18/2016, 16:52   #62

same here. my client2 isnt working. when i open lb, it says that i need to refresh
Old 06/20/2016, 16:35   #63

Patched. Now it's impossible to hack.
Old 06/22/2016, 12:02   #64

This game is dead and **** for new people only old players/hackers will have fun there ^_^
Old 06/23/2016, 02:24   #65

It seems at least Leethax hack has been fixed (sort of) according to the messages section on

The steps to make it work again are:

1. Download Fantazyn's leethax.xpi patch:
2. Open Firefox (if it isn't already running)
3. Drag the leethax.xpi file onto the browser window
4a. If it installs, go to 6
4b. If it tells you it can't load it or for some reason it doesn't work go to 5a
5a. Enter into the search bar: about:config
5b. Promise not to do anything stupid
5c. In the search box type: xpinstall.signatures.required
5d. Change it to False
5e. Restart Firefox
5f. Drag the leethax.xpi file onto the browser window
6. Restart Firefox

Fingers crossed the lockbox hack fix comes out soon!
Old 06/23/2016, 10:51   #66

We dont need only lockbox hack ^_^ we need hack for all heroes and CP but all the good stuff is fixed
Old 06/25/2016, 20:07   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukyalur View Post
The KongH**ck guys have a method which doesn't involve Charles or swf editing. To each their own. You can do this with cheat engine alone.
It seems to be removed I was trying to find this hack again and I can't seem to be able to

Tags
maa cheat, maa cheats, maa hack, maa marvel, maabr