Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CONTRACT WARS V3 Trainer.

Discussion on CONTRACT WARS V3 Trainer. within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CONTRACT WARS V3 Trainer.

FEATURES :

ANTIBAN
THERMAL
LONG DISTANCE VIEW
REMOVE THERMAL CIRCLE
SNIPER ZOOM
UNLOCK ALL WEAPON SETS

PREVIEW :

VIDEO :

DOWNLOAD :

IF ANY PROBLEMS,COMMENT BELOW..
Old 01/04/2016, 22:23   #2

it is updated version?

i can't install it..wtf???

this is spam or virus.....there are many other apps besides the trainer
Old 01/05/2016, 08:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by webart999 View Post
it is updated version?

i can't install it..wtf???

this is spam or virus.....there are many other apps besides the trainer
This is just a ce trainer and there is no virus or such things.If u want proof,just go to the comment section of the video adn guys have verified it has no malware or virus or what so ever
Old 01/09/2016, 06:49   #4

download does not start, how is that? what's wrong?
Old 01/21/2016, 11:14   #5

worked for me, at least it unlocked all sets.
Haven't tried thermal.
Is the antiban really safe?
Old 01/21/2016, 11:26   #6

Antiban doesnt mean u cant get banned.It deletes the components which causes antiban within the game.Meanwhile players can report u and u can get banned
Old 01/21/2016, 11:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by androhacks View Post
Antiban doesnt mean u cant get banned.It deletes the components which causes antiban within the game.Meanwhile players can report u and u can get banned
Ok ty for the info.
I will risk my main account and give a feedback later.

Btw, is there a wallhack that work with 1.6333?

Okay I have tried out the trainer and I will give my feed back here:
- Weapon sets unlock: This work well. I tested with a lv0 account.
- Thermal: This hack enable thermal vision for anyone even without a clan that have thermal skill. It also work in HARDCORE.
- Remove thermal circle: This hack does amazing, not only it will remove the black area when you turn on therms, it also remove the heavy shadow that make your vision turn black and white. This means you will have very clear sight with therms, and that also means recticle color will be normal instead of being either black or white.
- Optic zoom: This one I haven't find you how to use it yet. Have try on the lv0 account with SV-98 but can't seem to zoom.
- Long distance thermal: Now this one is a FAILURE. It will completely disable your thermal vision. If you apply this hack and turn on thermal in game, the screen will flash and then back to normal. Even if you turn on thermal and remove circle hack, this one will totally disable everything.
So please fix the Long distance thermal hack.

Btw, the UI of the trainer is kinda confusing, why there are 2 buttons for every hacks?
Anyway, great trainer, thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2016, 17:23   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamthetank View Post
Ok ty for the info.
I will risk my main account and give a feedback later.

Btw, is there a wallhack that work with 1.6333?

Okay I have tried out the trainer and I will give my feed back here:
- Weapon sets unlock: This work well. I tested with a lv0 account.
- Thermal: This hack enable thermal vision for anyone even without a clan that have thermal skill. It also work in HARDCORE.
- Remove thermal circle: This hack does amazing, not only it will remove the black area when you turn on therms, it also remove the heavy shadow that make your vision turn black and white. This means you will have very clear sight with therms, and that also means recticle color will be normal instead of being either black or white.
- Optic zoom: This one I haven't find you how to use it yet. Have try on the lv0 account with SV-98 but can't seem to zoom.
- Long distance thermal: Now this one is a FAILURE. It will completely disable your thermal vision. If you apply this hack and turn on thermal in game, the screen will flash and then back to normal. Even if you turn on thermal and remove circle hack, this one will totally disable everything.
So please fix the Long distance thermal hack.

Btw, the UI of the trainer is kinda confusing, why there are 2 buttons for every hacks?
Anyway, great trainer, thanks.
I will fix these issues in next update.
I made this trainer just for testing CE Lua Custom Trainer ,becus ussually i use a modified kong trainer script.
(first button searches for the code and second button replace it.Next time i will make that all in one button)
Thank u for taking ur time and testing it out .
Old 03/29/2016, 01:20   #9

file has been removed!? when will it be put back up?