Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]MafiaBattle Fb Game

Discussion on [Request]MafiaBattle Fb Game within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]MafiaBattle Fb Game

Can anyone find a hack for MafiaBattle ? I tried Charles Debbugger but no luck, no good addresses is showing, with or withous SSL. So maybe something can be found with Fiddler. I dont know how to use it. ( )
Thank you
Old 05/24/2015, 17:21   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Sorry, requests arent allowed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] How change name of game and speed craft [REQUEST]
01/14/2015 - 4Story - 6 Replies
Hello all ! I search how change this ? http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/03/14210 86325-howchnage.jpg And ! I search how change speed of upgrade ? http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/03/14210 86377-capture.jpg
[Questions/Request]Survival Game(Hunger Game)
12/27/2012 - Minecraft - 3 Replies
Hey liebe Community, Ich suche Hilfe fürs das Einrichten von einem Hunger Game. Da ich es noch nie gemacht habe hab ich keine Ahnung davon. Es wäre echt Nett, wenn mir jemand dabei helfen kann. Erreichbar bin ich in Skype unter pzy_epvp Mit freundlichen Grüßen, xInazuma.
[REQUEST] EP6 Game.exe
05/26/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Can Somebody please Post a EP6 Game.exe Download...
[REQUEST] Facebook/Evony - Game Request Page
07/04/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies
I am looking for a program or help doing it with AutoIt or something, It basically gets the spam from the Evony facebook thing then does one of two things with it. The worse option, sort it out so that it can easily be viewed and the links manually followed and confirmed. Or even better, automatically follow the links so there is no need for manual interaction... ---- If someone wants to help me do it in au3, what is the best way to get the info from facebook - Game Requests?