Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(request) Hero Commander

Discussion on (request) Hero Commander within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(request) Hero Commander

Looking to see if anyone would be able to make some sort of trainer or hack for this game, looking for large amount of silver and exploit, or if possible the paid for currency witch is gold. There is a lot to the game, it would be cool if you could set it up so i can draw the heros i want or add more spirit soul so that i can exchange for the better heros. But honestly just being able to have unlimited silver and exploit would be enough to get me to the top. thank you in advance to anyone who looks into this game for me. It is on facebook and also has its own seperate web page. i play through facebook if that makes it any easier thank you.
Old 01/28/2015, 07:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
can some one at least take a look and lmk if its possible? if possible ill try to learn to do it myself. but im not sure where to begin honestly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] War Commander
08/12/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
02 00 00 00 e5 00 00 00 So i know this AoB is for Hercules ... Im looking for other AoB for other units can anyone give me an insight on those please, i cant find anymore. I can create units which arent in war factory or barracks but i need those numbers for array of bytes, if someone helps me with those numbers i will share my new glitch/hack with that person.
War Commander [REQUEST]
01/25/2013 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hello , I have read before that there are some players could get their accounts back from suspended by sending a ticket with a certain message , I hopefully want someone send me what must i write on this message as it will be my first ticket ,also if there is any trick to open it again with keeping the suspension I will really appreciate it .. feel free to PM me I will never share it in public . Thanks :)
[Request] War Commander
09/06/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
as some people in game saying there are new Codes for Cheat Engine .. Someone found something? or can search at all?.. plz use private message or it gonna be patched again if u share it at public .. I dont know how to search about the codes alone , so someone that know have to help :D
[Request] War commander
04/14/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Anyone got e working war commander hack post the link or pm me please!!!
[Request] War commander
04/03/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hello all, it was my pleasure to join this forum, i'm new here and i would like to ask please how to hack was commander ? how to use charles to hack it ? i saw only hacks topics but i don't understand how to use it. sorry if i post the topic in wrong section but please i need help