Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] DreamWorks Dragons: Rise of Berk - Instant & Free Upgrade !

Discussion on [Release] DreamWorks Dragons: Rise of Berk - Instant & Free Upgrade ! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] DreamWorks Dragons: Rise of Berk - Instant & Free Upgrade !

Once again "" did it, It's an incredible joyable Cheat what we gona give over here!

Locker Blue for Dreamworks Dragons – Instant & Free Upgrade

Dragons: Rise of Berk is a game where you can use Toothless to go on search expeditions with Hiccup to earn rewards like logs, fish, runes and even dragon eggs.

There are a large amount of dragons in this game. You can earn them by sending Toothless on search expeditions with Hiccup and get lucky from getting one of the eggs. Once you find the eggs you can hatch them and place them on Berk. You can also just pay for the dragons with Runes. The dragons highlighted in bold are either Unique or Legendary dragons which are very expensive such as Bing, Bam and Boom which are legendary dragons that cost 900 runes each. There are also dragons, usually indviduals, which can be found or bought for a limited time.

You can upgrade the Meade Hall to get buildings like windmills, huts and other. Buying these will increase the amount of vikings you have but there is a limit of vikings that you can have in the village. You can increase the limit by upgrading your Meade Hall. There are a range of trees around the island and you can earn amounts of wood by chopping them. Once you have earned the correct amount of vikings you can rebuild the village to places like the Old Forest. This will give you space for more viking huts and dragons. There are many different islands full of rocks and trees. You can also build the viking riders houses and Eret’s Boat. There is Meatlug and Fishlegs’s house, Hookfang and Snotlout’s house, Astrid and Stormfly’s house, Barf and Belch and Ruffnut and Tuffnut’s house and Eret’s Boat. You can get these houses for a high amount of runes or get more vikings to build them for you. Building these houses will unlock missions on who you built the house, for example, if you bought Snotlout’s house you will get Snotlout’s missions or Fishlegs house will unlock Fishlegs’s missions. Buying these houses will also unlock you the choice to buy the unique dragons one of each you buy. There is a Hatchery where dragon eggs lay to hatch. You can upgrade this for an extremely high amount of Runes which will allow you to hatch more then one egg. There is also a hangar where you can keep dragons in when you have no space in your village since the dragons would take spaces in the village even for baby terrible terrors. The main Berk village comes with a small space, the Meade Hall, one fish hut, a sawmill, fish basin, wood stack, the Hangar, the Hatchery and Stoick’s house.

VirusTotal -

To download the Tool -

For Further Explanation Watch The Video;
Old 01/13/2015, 21:29   #2

not working for me...

i'm already Reload my Browser, Change My Browser, also my Browser is Up To Date.
but still can't use your Locker Blue Hack.

can you help me to fix it?
or maybe you can teach me how to with cheat engine.

thanks..
Old 01/14/2015, 13:22   #3

others is for premium user :'(
Old 01/15/2015, 01:11   #4

where the Owner this Thread..