Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Transformers Universe

Discussion on Transformers Universe within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Transformers Universe

plz i need TU hack
Old 10/15/2014, 19:35   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
REQUEST: Transformers Universe hack
10/03/2014 - Facebook - 1 Replies
anyone share hack for TU plz i playing in client version i just need crit dmg
Transformers Universe - 100% Critical Hit Chance Hack
10/03/2014 - Facebook - 15 Replies
There are two AoB search below, one is for the browser version of the game, the other is for the Desktop Installation version of the game, These have only been tested and used by me, I do not know if they will work for other people. Each Search will give a lot of matches, replace them all!!, They both use the same Replace. It's your job to figure out what process to select with Cheat Engine, I'm being nice enough to share these, the least you can do is the rest. Desktop Version: 02 7B FE...
[Teaser] Transformers Universe - Attack Rate Hack
08/03/2014 - Facebook - 29 Replies
Just a teaser... Enjoy THREAD IS CONTINUED OVER AT: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/3362917- hint-transformers-universe-quick-attack-rate-skill -hack-hint.html Just a Teaser for my Attack Rate / Quick Shot Hack You can play the game over at: https://www.transformersuniverse.com/home :mofo: And as usual, there's no law anywhere that says I have to give anything I make away and that I can't show what's possible if you just put some dedication into hacking rather than begging...
[Selling] Transformers Universe beta accounts
05/01/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Transformers Universe sell 3accounts price we can speak about it at skype its like 5euros! psc or paypal!! skype [email protected]
Transformers: Universe - Neue Infos + Beta
08/20/2011 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Lange Zeit gaben NetDragon, die Entwickler des MMORPGs Transformers:Universe, keinen Ton von sich. Nun sind sie wie viele andere auf der Gamescom anzutreffen. Falls jemand detailliertere Infos zum kommenden Spiel haben möchte, sollte er sich zur Halle 9 in die Energie ESL Arena bewegen. Viel ist noch nicht bekannt, aber man soll die Möglichkeit haben sich seinen einzigartigen und eigenen Transformer zu erstellen. Am Stand kann man aber mehr erfahren und Interviews beobachten. Außerdem steht...