Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 Ball ball Pool Coins Hack

Discussion on 8 Ball ball Pool Coins Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
8 Ball ball Pool Coins Hack

is that possible to hack 8 ball pool coins hack ???????????/
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2014, 00:58   #2

i hate this kinds of thread titles...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2014, 05:35   #3

Received Thanks: 1,062
Well that depends on what you mean by "coins hack"

If you mean stealing coins from other players while playing against them and winning unfairly, then yes.

But if you mean like adding 10,000,000 coins to your account instantly, then NO, unless you're talking about Android users. There was a coins hack for that, but I'm not sure if it's still available.
Old 10/15/2014, 08:20   #4

yes brother you are right.
it was possible when 8 ball pool android shop was with getjar gold but now tapjoy is difficult to hack.
Old 10/15/2014, 10:24   #5

Received Thanks: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomiyousafzai View Post
yes brother you are right.
it was possible when 8 ball pool android shop was with getjar gold but now tapjoy is difficult to hack.
Thanks for the info brother.
I was not aware they had changed from getjar to tapjoy, I have only ever played on PC.
Old 10/15/2014, 17:45   #6

You cant hack on pc!
Old 06/04/2015, 15:29   #7

You can hack the Game...use Cheatengine and the LongLines-trainer (www[DOT]dropbox[DOT]com/s/to1bsy8g5maemsa/k8bpX2b.cetrainer?dl=1)
Instructions:
1. Start the Game until u are inside the Mainmenu and can select Start Game/Tournament
2.Start the Trainer with the Cheatengine (Cheatengine as standart program for .cetrainer Files...)
3.Select the right Process, try to find the right ProcessID inside the TaskManager(e.g. Firefox->Flashplayer.exe)
4. Hit Apply and wait until u could reclick the Button
5. Ure done and your HelpLines will be longer as the table!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2015, 08:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profchiller View Post
You can hack the Game...use Cheatengine and the LongLines-trainer (www[DOT]dropbox[DOT]com/s/to1bsy8g5maemsa/k8bpX2b.cetrainer?dl=1)
Instructions:
1. Start the Game until u are inside the Mainmenu and can select Start Game/Tournament
2.Start the Trainer with the Cheatengine (Cheatengine as standart program for .cetrainer Files...)
3.Select the right Process, try to find the right ProcessID inside the TaskManager(e.g. Firefox->Flashplayer.exe)
4. Hit Apply and wait until u could reclick the Button
5. Ure done and your HelpLines will be longer as the table!
From where you got that? IT WORKS

EDIT: 07, DOESNT WORK ANYMORE please can you give antoher?
Old 06/08/2015, 03:43   #9

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Closed Thread