Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Marvel Avengers Alliance V9.0 x86

Discussion on [Release] Marvel Avengers Alliance V9.0 x86 within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [Release] Marvel Avengers Alliance V9.0 x86

It seems this would be my final release of the trainer. I created this trainer to simply the use of the hacks that are provided using cheat table and also you don't have to download Cheat Engine. The AI hacks no longer works as it will cause CVE and i got accepted into university. Well guys! It was awesome while that hacks last.

If you can't open the trainer, please download Cheat Engine from cheatengine.org

Features:

AOE Attack
AOE Buff
Speed up animation x8
Speed Hack x5
Speed Hack x3
Beepsound
No Shitcash or shitice link
Popular web-browsers support
Easy to use
Simple attaching system
Shows a message that you have attached the hack!
Leech Proof

Instructions: Press the Help button for more info or write a comment down below and i will reply as soon as possible.

There will be a slight lag when turning ENABLING the hacks.

Attaching,
Internet Explorer = Iexplore.exe
Firefox = FlashPlayerPlugin
Old Firefox = plugin-container.exe
Opera = Opera.exe
Chrome = Chrome.exe
MAA Bot(Awesomium Engine) = awesomium_process
MAA Bot(Internet Explorer Engine) = bot.exe
Torch = Torch.exe
Dragon = Dragon.exe
Maxthon = Maxthon.exe
Palemoon = Palemoon.exe
Safari = Safari.exe

Firefox,
Disable Leethax when you are using Firefox

Chrome,
For the speedhack to work on Chrome, you have to add this parameter "-no-sandbox".
How?
Right click on your Chrome shortcut and click on properties then add this parameter to the target line(be sure there is a space between " and - .

Blue Colour - Hack Not Activated or Patched
Red Colour - Hack Activated

Credits to:

konghack.com for Base Codes
Brandon's PC for the Trainer

ENJOY
Old 10/06/2014, 17:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is old, and if we want konghack's free codes, we can just go to konghack