Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Appreciation for Morgs888, Cr4nkSt4r & Crawler

Discussion on Appreciation for Morgs888, Cr4nkSt4r & Crawler within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Appreciation for Morgs888, Cr4nkSt4r & Crawler

I'm new & was looking for 8 ball pool game hacks & cheats.
Honestly, I failed many times looking for the codes but learned how to use the CE correctly in scanning codes.

After reading this forum about the topic, I understood why the codes have become so hard to come by or find. However, I appreciated the works and wise comments from Morgs888, Cr4nkSt4r and Crawler, even though I didn't get any codes to use today.

Hey Guys, THANKS VERY MUCH for your teaching and the hack tools.

H.
Old 08/14/2014, 17:17   #2

Autowin, Morgs Triple 8, Cr4nkstar, and Crawlers, these bros are the best for find code. Hope they will coming back for the game, 8 ball is getting too hard to hack now!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/14/2014, 17:49   #3

Yup, and we all know why...................
The more we share, the harder the game to hack, agree?
What would be the best solution to enjoy a game with little cheats but not publicized?

H.
Old 08/18/2014, 01:07   #4

Received Thanks: 1,062
Hey thanks.

You said it perfectly.."The more we share, the harder the game to hack, agree?"

When methods and codes get posted with simple instructions, it gives you guys hacks to use but it also shows the game developers exactly how we are manipulating their game, that allows them to patch that vulnerability quickly and easily.

Depending on which side of the fence you sit on, will depend on how it affects you AFTER it's patched.

1. If you are a player and you're using hacks, then it will hurt you the most when the game gets patched, because you can't use hacks anymore and have to play fair.
2. If you are a player and don't use hacks, then it will help you because it makes it fair for everyone again.
3. And if you just like to hack the games instead of playing them, then it gives you a new challenge everytime it's patched, because you must find a new way.

So instead of posting codes, we starting making tutorials showing how we decompile SWF's to find codes OR how to modify the code and compile it again, but most users didn't want that, they just wanted the codes.

So now just hints and clues are given.....This seems to have filtered out a lot.

And fore the serious ones who want to learn, they have all the tutorials they need right here, it's just a matter of sitting down reading, experimenting and learning.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/18/2014, 01:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post
Hey thanks.

You said it perfectly.."The more we share, the harder the game to hack, agree?"

When methods and codes get posted with simple instructions, it gives you guys hacks to use but it also shows the game developers exactly how we are manipulating their game, that allows them to patch that vulnerability quickly and easily.

Depending on which side of the fence you sit on, will depend on how it affects you AFTER it's patched.

1. If you are a player and you're using hacks, then it will hurt you the most when the game gets patched, because you can't use hacks anymore and have to play fair.
2. If you are a player and don't use hacks, then it will help you because it makes it fair for everyone again.
3. And if you just like to hack the games instead of playing them, then it gives you a new challenge everytime it's patched, because you must find a new way.

So instead of posting codes, we starting making tutorials showing how we decompile SWF's to find codes OR how to modify the code and compile it again, but most users didn't want that, they just wanted the codes.

So now just hints and clues are given.....This seems to have filtered out a lot.

And fore the serious ones who want to learn, they have all the tutorials they need right here, it's just a matter of sitting down reading, experimenting and learning.
Perfect my friend... my last post was to prove that using cheat engine to hack 8 Ball Pool (MINICLIP) is POSSIBLE.
If i release the CT file, MINICLIP programmers reading this forum will update the game.
Good hacking friends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 03:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgs888 View Post

I'm serious about wanting to learn. I don't know any programming language but really want to learn how to find these codes and make hacks. I would really appreciate it if someone could point me to these tutorials. Or even help me learn 1 on 1.

I appreciate everything you guys do, great job and very awesome.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2014, 10:03   #7

hello morgs888...u still here bro?
Old 08/18/2014, 16:49   #8

Friends i also want to know step by step find codes in 8 ball pool swf
Old 08/19/2014, 00:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy song View Post
hello morgs888...u still here bro?
Hey bro, yeah, I still stick my nose in here occasionally to see what's going on.
How you been?
Old 08/19/2014, 10:30   #10

yeah..still fine, but super buzy...nuthing going on really....nice to see u still around and help people out. hopefully, we'll have a place like the old day. need anything just inbox me here, i come in check on message from time to time, btw, u have my skype right..u can inbox me there. lol
Old 08/20/2014, 08:50   #11

Sweet thanks bro.

When life got really busy for me, I stopped visiting the forums, same as you, rokon and Hell.
Then life slowed down and I had a little bit of free time, but I couldn't commit to helping others as much as I had in the past. So I just stayed quiet.

Now I have more free time, but it will change again in a month or 2 and then I go back to super busy like you. So I still can't contribute as much as I would like. So I log in here every afternoon after work to see what's happening.

A place like the old days would be nice again, from what I hear...Hell and you have made a new one, but I can't help much anywhere right now. But when things slow down for me in a a couple of months, then maybe I can join you.
Take care Bro.
Thanks
1 User