Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Doubt] Marvel Avengers Alliance

Discussion on [Doubt] Marvel Avengers Alliance within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 09/07/2014, 21:58   #91

elite*gold: 0
lol now 1kk is proof of hack? hahahaha
Old 09/08/2014, 05:03   #92

he purchased silver among other things, anyways farming silver overnight is ******* boring, I can't send a hero to lvl 14 with only one overnight leethax farming ...it would take atleast a week, now he will never need to farm ever again... I purchased magneto from him, tomorrow I'll show you guys the print magneto lvl 1 with the date ... so you guys can discuss wether it's true or not!!!
Old 09/08/2014, 05:13   #93

there is no silver hack
Old 09/08/2014, 19:40   #94

@aroldovicta

I know that the method works, I bought 30 LE items (including Sale ones), we are only saying that choose to purchase silver is stupid
Old 09/09/2014, 03:30   #95

@mateusfm brow... may be stupid but it's very cheap , I won't need to farm again ... that's what I'm sayin.. well I think it's pointless to keep your computer on all night long just to get silver... again my opnion ... now that is out of our system, I bought magneto 2day ...

just to get thing straighten out! my friend did not buy 1billion in silver he bought 200million (15 bucks).. the guy did that by mistake or not!!,plus he bought locked boxes heroes,and a bunch of limited armory... 15 bucks to set free of farming silver call me stupid!! again again and again ... peace!!!
Old 09/09/2014, 12:14   #96

15 bucks for silver?
yeah, that's stupid
Old 09/09/2014, 17:23   #97

hahahahaha thanks for the kind words son!!!
Old 09/10/2014, 17:07   #98

i dont think its stupid.but its stupid to let ur computer farm silver with leethax every night...cause ur harddisks wont live long if u do that.
Old 09/10/2014, 18:14   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongix View Post
i dont think its stupid.but its stupid to let ur computer farm silver with leethax every night...cause ur harddisks wont live long if u do that.
lol. This is the dumbest comment I have ever seen. Period.

You sir, have zero clue how computer hardware works.
Old 09/11/2014, 00:56   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ongix View Post
loooooooooooooooool

is that a fact or your own opinion?
Old 09/11/2014, 01:11   #101

BTW: pd posted on their forums, they replacing(?)/moving servers. Maybe they found out some bigger bugs and stuff which is not hacked yet. Maybe gold link is one of the things we could exploit cause of this 'server migration'
Old 09/12/2014, 14:35   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyflash View Post
BTW: pd posted on their forums, they replacing(?)/moving servers. Maybe they found out some bigger bugs and stuff which is not hacked yet. Maybe gold link is one of the things we could exploit cause of this 'server migration'
I think they're just moving to better servers after all these months of lag in the final hours of PVP.
Old 09/12/2014, 15:53   #103

well that an of course "added security" another selling feature an desire when someone upgrades their severs.. lol.. an shoot has been times I've noticed a bit of lag even during PVE also.. but that issue I've noticed during certain peak hours and certain hours that my DSL network appears to also be a bit lagged so hard to judge the best.. but was more lag than it should of been by far..

but back on the original topic I again see why people try an keep scripts an such off these popular sites since they then get killed in 24hrs or less.. but I still wont deny like most of us I would like to get to enjoy them myself also.. lol.. an of course have the time to maybe tweak up a few newbie friends accounts so they might stay interested enough to keep playing as well.. lol.. but if the script is killed within 24 hrs then there is little to no way to enjoy it an also sign out an into their accounts an so forth an tweak them before its GONE.. but as I said would be sweet though.. lol