Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(FASTER) Marvel Avenger Alliance (SELF ATACK AI)

Discussion on (FASTER) Marvel Avenger Alliance (SELF ATACK AI) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/06/2014, 06:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
still waiting
Old 10/07/2014, 13:26   #17

I am waiting .Please share fast
Old 10/07/2014, 20:30   #18

Pessoal, me desculpem, mas parei de tentar desenvolver, pois sempre causa o erro, pelo que eu entendi, os ataques do inimigos acertam eles, mais não conta como dano, então se eles morrem com hp sobrando, vai sempre causar o mesmo erro, assim que eu tiver uma ideia e conseguir fazer, podem ter certeza que colocarei aqui no forum. estou usando o tradutor do google.

Guys, sorry, but I stopped trying to develop, since it always causes the error, from what I understand, the attacks of enemies hit them over does not count as damage, so if they die with hp left, will always cause the same error, so I have an idea and to make, you can be sure that I'll post in the forum. I'm using google translator.
Closed Thread