Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 08:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TEASER] SAS4 1 hit kill etc - Just a Tease is all, Keep Moving....

Discussion on [TEASER] SAS4 1 hit kill etc - Just a Tease is all, Keep Moving.... within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down [TEASER] SAS4 1 hit kill etc - Just a Tease is all, Keep Moving....

AS i noticed there wasn't any assembled CE files for SAS so i have used some modifications which allows me getting 250K ammo at the beginning and adding 250K more when i reload. This is just a teaser. which i have learned from AS3. It's very easy tho. Just watched some video's on anthony's website. (THANKS BUDDY) and so on. If you try to make this particular hack just watch Anthony's videos and such.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 13:07   #2

how to use this hack?
Old 06/08/2014, 13:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrich123 View Post
how to use this hack?
It's a teaser. I just use some program
Old 06/08/2014, 20:52   #4

Whats the point to post a teaser here?
Old 06/08/2014, 21:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTayllor View Post
Whats the point to post a teaser here?
The word says it aleady. Tease
Old 06/08/2014, 22:21   #6

ok aim , ty for info bro and good work for make hack!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2014, 22:25   #7

I'm just showing what particular hacks you can make on this game. Nothing special. And special thanks to AnthonysToolbox. For his AS3 videos/tutorials.
Old 06/10/2014, 23:45   #8

well some ppl use cooldown hack on assault and when they do it to much time it make the game lag i play without assault because of then sometime no lag so sometime they abuse

they make the skill more then 1 time and make laggy the game by doing 10 time the same skill or more if they dont do that the game never lag (ps: i tested it on solo try cooldown hack on assault on solo and click 10 time on the 1 for the frist skill and do the same with the 2 skill you will se more you use it more the game go slow)