Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Battlefront Heroes - Multi Hack !

Discussion on [Release] Battlefront Heroes - Multi Hack ! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Battlefront Heroes - Multi Hack !

#Updated 1Sep14#
#LockerBlue#

Hello Everybody! This is a easy kind of cheat which you will learn easily and have fun while using;

What do we need ?
  • A running computer
  • “Any Browser”
  • Brain.exe
How is it Done ?
  1. First of all you have to have the program called cheat engine installed in your computer
  2. Then just download the programs which are given below
  3. Open the game on your web-browser
  4. After opening the game let the “Password finder” run as administrator.
  5. Once its up and running it will open a page at youtube in which you will be able to find the password which we will need to access the main cheat program
  6. After getting the password just run the other program let it detect your browser progress exe.
  7. Type in your password
  8. Once the new window appears check the updated cheats and activate them
  9. Enjoy!
For more details watch the video;

- VirusTotal -

To Download The Tool -

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/29/2014, 01:48   #2

elite*gold: 50
Could you fix the link on your site to the LOCKER BLUE? It leads to a Cheat Engine download.
Old 05/29/2014, 02:10   #3

elite*gold: 181
PW-generator is not even downloaded, because the download file is detected as a virus. Please clear up the file for a successful download.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2014, 02:16   #4

i can't download rapidshare lockerblue in trgala , r-up to mediafire plzz

sr my bad eng @@
Old 05/29/2014, 13:08   #5

The download links are updated on the web-site. Please try it now and if you still got some download problems report it via letting comments over here or on our web-site.
Old 05/29/2014, 14:19   #6

every time i use LB, i get banned, **** this, every time i use some other people cheat is save, _l_ BL
Old 07/06/2014, 10:42   #7

#Updated 6Jul14#
**Not a Locker Blue Cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 11:34   #8

Requst Close : leech

Admin/Moderator asked for solid proof of leeching, if this pic is not 'solid' enough, please state what it is missing.

check the AoB pattern and the date of the haenawolf's (my) post.

If not these leech site, some cheat maker may be willing to release some cheats here with updated support, instead of the bogus fat trainer.exe (it can be made as *.cetrainer which is much smaller, not do so I guess they want to *protect* their leech...) or Stupid Locker Blue.

*The disappearing of V.I.S.A encourage me to troll these leech site, if V.I.S.A is not the same guy as Royalacc, I think V.I.S.A is a better person than Royalacc, at least V.I.S.A seems rethink his leech work and what it worth, and left here finally.
Old 07/06/2014, 12:23   #9

Before this thread close, if that will be happened, this game seems has only multi-player mode, which will send the battle report to the defender. Why this cheat (including mine) worth to use with high ban risk?

btw, just for fun of the ban-fearless, here the Rapid Cheat, 2 results, IIRC, 1st is for attack team, 2nd is defense team :
(it is patched, code removed)
Old 07/06/2014, 13:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by panraven View Post
Admin/Moderator asked for solid proof of leeching, if this pic is not 'solid' enough, please state what it is missing.

check the AoB pattern and the date of the haenawolf's (my) post.

If not these leech site, some cheat maker may be willing to release some cheats here with updated support, instead of the bogus fat trainer.exe (it can be made as *.cetrainer which is much smaller, not do so I guess they want to *protect* their leech...) or Stupid Locker Blue.

*The disappearing of V.I.S.A encourage me to troll these leech site, if V.I.S.A is not the same guy as Royalacc, I think V.I.S.A is a better person than Royalacc, at least V.I.S.A seems rethink his leech work and what it worth, and left here finally.
Well you are showing your codes, great. So what ? Fine lets think the same way as you. so I'm gona write 2+2=4 , once i see that you also get the 4 by calculating 2+2 I'm gona call you also a leecher. You think this makes no sense ? So do your post atm. There was a bug in the game as you could discover so do we. What do you await ? You won't get 5 or 565 by calculating 2+2 . There is allways an easy result which everyone can get easily.Maybe you got it earlier fine for you. If you gona choose the "Q.Q" way take the copyrights of them and sue me. I try to mention everytime in my videos The Owner of the Trainer which I'm using while im recording the cheats. I really don't mind if you guys call me a leecher because you can't prove anythink about it.

To the "*";
V.I.S.A was my home/high school buddy . Who had to fix some things and is not available now.

PS: I still love you all.
Old 07/06/2014, 16:36   #11

I agree with you, who care these lame cheats made by who?
We are mortal, we didn't create natural law and logic (eg.your mother is a women and 1+1 is 2). We also don't need to give a **** who discover these ****, right?

But seems admin/moderator care.
They ask for 'solid proof'(of who made the cheat) when friend of Django(?) upset with leeching of Djangp's cheat, here's managed by admin/moderator, I just follow their law and logic, provide the proof. Yes, I ask for your thread closing for my interest, or may be just for my fun. so?
I don't care credit, I care the control of my lame cheats distribution!

Let's wait for the Judge... well, not all prayer will be answered by Creator tho...

*I missed V.I.S.A , his english is betterer then me so I can learn.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2014, 16:12   #12

work perfectly
Old 07/12/2014, 00:02   #13

#Updated 12Jul14#
Old 07/12/2014, 10:50   #14

elite*gold: 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalacc View Post
#Updated 12Jul14#
Thank you it works.
Old 07/12/2014, 14:17   #15

When using this trainer Revenge does not work, I get "Error 1009" and I have to refresh the game. Is there any fix for that?

Tags
battlefront heroes hack, bfh cheat, fool enemy