Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 Ball Pool Chat Messages

Discussion on 8 Ball Pool Chat Messages within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
8 Ball Pool Chat Messages

I use ce to modify my chats in 8 pool. When I click anyone that I modified, the other player can use the same thing. What the hell am I doing wrong? Many thanks.
Old 05/14/2014, 17:18   #2

which hack is that you are talking about?
Old 05/14/2014, 18:01   #3

Don't really know how to explain, but all I do is open ce, select iexplore. exe (as the process), select string(as the value type), then it comes up with multiple addresses and I select the bottom one and add that to the bottom box and x it and change the value to what I want. It works fine, but then so many occasions the other player can say the exact same thing as me, even if I add different characters.
Old 05/14/2014, 18:50   #4

its client side, which means the changes only effect you, your opponent can see what it actually says
Old 05/15/2014, 00:13   #5

I'm so new to this and understand a bit of what you said, but if I make the changes(words) on my end, why can the other player click the exact same word? For instance, I replaced "Sorry gotta run" for the word "NO!!"(obviously no quotes) with two exclamation points and on many occasions they clicked the exact same thing with the two exclamation points. I highly doubt they did the exact same thing. Many thanks.
Old 05/15/2014, 02:44   #6

It's client-sided which means only your are able to see what you have changed your text too. Say you changed "Nice Shot" to something else and the other player sends it. You will see it as what you have changed it to but the other person still sees the original text. Bad explanation, but i hope you get it lol. Maybe someone can explain it better.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2014, 03:57   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafay23 View Post
It's client-sided which means only your are able to see what you have changed your text too. Say you changed "Nice Shot" to something else and the other player sends it. You will see it as what you have changed it to but the other person still sees the original text. Bad explanation, but i hope you get it lol. Maybe someone can explain it better.
Ahhhhhh, now I understand perfectly. A thousand thanks for that explanation. Now I feel only 3/4's moronic!