Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer [Free]

Discussion on [Release]Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer [Free] within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 07/12/2014, 21:54   #46

elite*gold: 0
can any one help me ? i need a hack
Old 07/13/2014, 02:10   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedkenan View Post
can any one help me ? i need a hack
Get this trainer or Brandon's; this is going to be all you can get for now. I don't get why some peeps are angry because there is no more Disable AI...whatever!
Old 07/13/2014, 21:27   #48

for the author of this trainer... many thanks. i wish i'd played earlier. i just enjoyed the trainer for 2 days... anyhow... no regrets... i don't do pvp. i just can't deal with the spec ops. and now slower leveling, unlike before, 28 levels in one day. i just hope somebody would have been so nice to share something like this. mas there is... but no longer shared due to security issues with maa. to brandon, many thanks and great work there mate!
Old 07/14/2014, 02:52   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleMarvin View Post
for the author of this trainer... many thanks. i wish i'd played earlier. i just enjoyed the trainer for 2 days... anyhow... no regrets... i don't do pvp. i just can't deal with the spec ops. and now slower leveling, unlike before, 28 levels in one day. i just hope somebody would have been so nice to share something like this. mas there is... but no longer shared due to security issues with maa. to brandon, many thanks and great work there mate!
Try to get Power of Four; it grants 4 turns to the agent and then you die. It's pretty repetitive but in 2 months I've gained only 50 levels.
Old 07/16/2014, 05:21   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleMarvin View Post
this trainer from I-]Kero.?, not brandon
Old 08/08/2014, 11:32   #51

The trainer isn't work any more!
And Thanks for every one support me ^^
Close it please.