Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SOON TUTORIAL] Tribez & Castlez - How to hacked GEMS AND XP Permanent

Discussion on [SOON TUTORIAL] Tribez & Castlez - How to hacked GEMS AND XP Permanent within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/17/2014, 23:28   #61

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for that tut mate.. But I always get "Unknown" when i press the drop down menu under cdn-tribez2-social.game-insight.com, and i have the certificate, any suggestions`? Someone told me to do SSL proxying to fix the unknown error(doesnt work) but when I do that i get the unable to load recourses?

Just when i thought i made it work, i changed map local to the one i downloaded and now i get unable to load game resources again...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragonz View Post
TEXT TUT:

Follow these steps carefully:

1. Open up browser and clean your browser cache.
2. Open up Charles
3. Open the game - let the game load completely.
4. When game is fully loaded open Charles
5. Find address: cdn-tribez2-social.game-insight.com (This is important - if your game says cannot load resources then you have probably mapped wrong address).
6. Expand the address where you should see file called XML.zip?rev=5 ? OR rev=6
7. Right click on XML.zip?rev=5 and click on Map local...
8. Click on Choose and select you XML.zip file you downloaded before. (make sure it is still in ZIP format).
9. Local path should look like C:\Users\(Your user)\Desktop\XML.zip - if you downloaded XML.zip to desktop
10. Just click Ok and clear your browser cache again.
11. Reload the game and click on achievements - they should now give you 1k gems and 1k xp when you achieve a goal and claim it.
Old 05/18/2014, 13:56   #62

Iam at level 8 and can't open the map

tell me why please ????
Old 05/18/2014, 17:37   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalawliet View Post
For who have problem with Charles, or can't find cdn.blabla.com

1. Install SSL certificate, on Mozilla hold alt and click Tools → Charles → Install SSL
2. Add Exception at Charles SSL, Open Charles → Proxy → Proxy Setting → SSL Tab → Check Enable SSL Proxying → Click Add and Put *.* on host and leave port blank → OK

I did everything you said and now:

Old 05/23/2014, 00:18   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4m3r View Post
I did everything you said and now:

I will post super detail tutorial later, but you may need to spend 1mb of you bandwith (if you use it )