Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking a facebook account?

Discussion on Hacking a facebook account? within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking a facebook account?

I know it may be illegal but, are there any ways to hack a facebook acccount without keylogger or phising ?

or maybe hack a yahoo account?
Old 12/31/2013, 23:03   #2

tell you what cameron roberts thats my fb account this goes for any other mong attempt to get into that account pass it around by all means then it will give me an excuse to enter every ones involved pc's and rip them to bits, the fact that you need to ask in a public room thats very much attached to facebook tells me your very stupid or just very good at wiping your tracks. fckin boils my p*ss having to see people that need to publicly ask for help in doing illegal enters
Old 01/01/2014, 03:50   #3

Hacking a facebook account dont need a tool you just need Brain,Social Engineering And Common Sense any tool hack's fb fake.
Old 01/01/2014, 04:21   #4

You want to hack a FaceBook account to get some revenge on your ex-girlfriend or something? Wow, you are pathetic. Get a life.

If your excuse is "no, I forgot password and email to my lost facebook account", stop bullshitting.

And the answer is no. It's impossible to hack a facebook account unless you have access to the facebook database or use some kind of unpatched exploit.
Old 01/01/2014, 05:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzMeynard View Post
Hacking a facebook account dont need a tool you just need Brain,Social Engineering And Common Sense any tool hack's fb fake.
It is True you need Brain , Commonsense and Money.
You see there are 2 types of keylogger Software and Hardware.
Software The one you install in your PC (Not easy to detect but have virus.)
Hardware The one you Attach to your keyboard port. etc etc.(easy to detect but if you know how to hide it then it will work just fine.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaudax View Post
You want to hack a FaceBook account to get some revenge on your ex-girlfriend or something? Wow, you are pathetic. Get a life.

If your excuse is "no, I forgot password and email to my lost facebook account", stop bullshitting.

And the answer is no. It's impossible to hack a facebook account unless you have access to the facebook database or use some kind of unpatched exploit.
To hack a Facebook account you really don't need to have access on FB's Database and all.
There's one way if you have muscles or a gun you can just threaten the dude to give his/her FB account to you...
Old 01/01/2014, 10:03   #6

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
We dont support illegal things on epvp.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread