Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[90% done, need help]VEGA Conflict hack

Discussion on [90% done, need help]VEGA Conflict hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [90% done, need help]VEGA Conflict hack

Hey guys!

I have tried to hack the game VEGA Conflict using fiddler and managed to find out the file you need to change is descriptors.tlz. At least I think so. So I have modified the file to make it so that it costs 4 of each resources only and 4 'time'(still do not know their unit of time)

However, whenever I use fiddler's autoresponder and try to replace the file, VEGA Conflict downloads a second copy of it by adding "?nocache=<<some random numbers>>" which is the original file and uses that, thus my .tlz file does not work.

(https://imageshack.com/i/167ykap)<--This is what I mean

So if anyone can kindly help me to figure out how to stop VEGA Conflict from getting and using a second copy, I would appreciate it very much and it would probably mean a new hack for VEGA Conflict

descriptors.tlz:
Virus Scan(VirusTotal):
Old 12/27/2013, 22:51   #2

Hi ! how do u open the .tlz file to be able to modify it ?
Old 01/03/2014, 16:19   #3

i hope some one will be able to fix somthing free coins i cant wait :P
Old 03/28/2014, 19:09   #4

to hack the game u need to break directly into server what is a crime,none will do it
Old 03/28/2014, 19:12   #5

good for maa users :3