Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE

Discussion on [RELEASE] MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] MARVEL AVENGERS ALLIANCE

HEY THERE GUYS I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE NEW ENERGY HACK IS NOW AVAILABLE IT'S A TUTORIAL VIDEO ABOUT HOW TO USE THE GLITCH SO YOU CAN ADD THOUSANDS OF ENERGY X2 PACKS EVERY DAY FOR EXAMPLE FEW DAYS AGO I HAD ONLY 284 NOW I HAVE MORE THAN 3000 MINIMUM INFACT I MAKE THOUSANDS EVERY DAY I AM PLANING TO FILL MY ENERGY WITH UP TO 100,000 X2 PACKS UNTIL THE END OF DECEMBER 2013 SO ALL OF YOU CAN DO THE SAME THE GLITCH IS FOR SALE FOR ONLY 6€ EURO AND IT IS PERMANENTLY YOURS GET IT NOW AND FARM ENERGY LIKE NEVER BEFORE RESULTS ARE GUARANTEED AND ALSO YOU CAN SEE IN MY VIDEO AS I DO THE PROCESS THEN YOU CAN SEE AFTER THE REFRESH WHAT I HAVE EARNED

Paypal

photo

By Rox...
Old 11/13/2013, 02:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
show me more photo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE][NEW] Marvel Avengers Alliance Trainer V4.1 [UPDATED]
11/27/2013 - Facebook - 58 Replies
Updated trainer in this thread For the legacy version of this trainer, visit my blog. Also i am planning to make a bot to farm CP so do head to my website and read more about. This is an updated version of my previous trainer from this thread. With the latest version, i have updated "Disable Ai" and fixed the black colour glitch. Also, i resized it again as the bottom buttons took up too much space. Silly me, that i didn't realise i was using custom fonts for the previous version of...
[Release] Marvel Avengers Alliance trainer updated
10/17/2013 - Facebook - 9 Replies
This is not mine i just found it credits to BrandonZ201 -Disable Ai -Speedhack -A Beepsound( I think) -No ****cash link -More web-browsers support Instructions(Same as "How to use"):
[Release][Marvel Avengers Alliance ][Latest -Trainer]
09/08/2013 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Hello guys here is my latest marvel avengers trainer !! It contains 3 1 ) 1 HIT KILL 2 ) Disable Ai 3 ) Battle booster ( speeds up the battle and game speed )(helps to finish battle faster ) 4) AOE HACK ( allow u to do damage to all enemies at once LATEST MARVEL AVENGERS TRAINER VIDEO !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embed ded&v=v55Bp1XxQt4
[Release] Marvel Avengers Alliance 1 hit kill hack!
03/10/2013 - Facebook - 254 Replies
Since my Flashacking account got banned for no reason this time (I didn't do anything this time, if mod can contact me about it, it'll be good). I'm gonna create new thread instead with my latest hack for Marvel Avengers Alliance (1hit kill + always epic over kills, to increase score). This is quote from my forum about it. And heres a video
[RELEASE/UPDATE] Marvel: Avengers Alliance
06/16/2012 - Facebook - 4 Replies
June 16, 2012 The Gift getter feature no longer seems to work. It is a known issue. Marvel: Avengers Alliance is a turn-based super hero themed action/adventure game from Playdom. The cheat is included in the leethax.net Firefox extension. Features :