Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War Commander Dead Point Event

Discussion on War Commander Dead Point Event within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/30/2013, 10:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmi3001 View Post
plz closed, if u share any things kixeye will fix it ....
remember kixeye have an eye here .
dont share anythings coz kixeye gonna patch it
thats why i asked to pm me only the repair posting if forum means fix like some crazy dude did post the charlies in forums ..and in youtube and last things is kixeye removed the proxy :'(

thats fcking kixeye never let us enjoy the games ...all they like is KT rampage all over :/
Old 08/30/2013, 12:17   #32

elite*gold: 2
if anyone know instant repair glitch or reso please PM me is almoast event time and i have 9 dead plats lol
Old 09/05/2013, 16:58   #33

where is it?
Old 09/05/2013, 19:39   #34

Event is over, isn't it?
Old 09/05/2013, 20:10   #35

i heard their is a way to get many exp in one wave and its a glitch mean no bann , any1 can tell us how ? 1 hour left for event for me
Old 09/05/2013, 20:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by neomam View Post
Event is over, isn't it?
but cheater never sleep neomam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
War commander event
07/31/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
Hi any cheats for the new event operation archangel? Im no the best with Cheat engine 6.2 and that other thing :( What glitches to skip waves? only level 29 need all help possible
[Req] War Commander Glitches(Event)
06/09/2013 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Someone got another glitch that replace the Clone Platoon ? PM me if you have something , Please .
WAR COMMANDER EVENT HACK
05/20/2013 - Facebook - 60 Replies
HACK EFFECT: INVULNERABLE UNIT/TOWER Tools: Cheat Engine 6.2 1. Open Game and Cheat Engine 2. Hook in CE to War commander. 3. Change value type to FLOAT. 4. Scan defense platform/tank/infantry health or armor. Ex. ELITE MEGATANK = 26000. 5. Drag down all results. 6. Select all results then freeze. 7. Enjoy.
Is War Commander dead yet?
04/19/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies
I havent been in game for a long time now. I have no idea what still works and what doesnt. I hear there is a Raptor overcapacity/heal hack that is floating around. Anyone who knows me knows i help people. Some one who has a little insight throw me a bone here. Help me out here please. I thought this game was dead, but maybe there is a glimmer of something left. I think WC is going the way of Wrestlemania... an event every few weeks that makes you spend money! CHEAT IT TO DEATH PEOPLE!!
War Commander, Do you need event help?
03/20/2013 - Facebook - 36 Replies
Ok all, the event is upon us again. If you need help in this (i understand it is a hybrid event,) either message me on FB or send me a PM. Despite the heartache is causes because I only do stuff in PM, this allows me to choose who i share what with, and it allows me to preserve my info longer. Anyway, i DO have working methods that will greatly help you. Good luck and see ya soon!